DLT Spyderco Hank

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
toocool006

Re: DLT Spyderco Hank

Post by toocool006 »

Thanks for the heads up y'all, got a blue SE counter puppy on the way along with this hank :-)
~andrew
Freediver

Post by Freediver »

F8C645BD-3876-4597-AB54-15F656E97963.jpeg
Thanks DLT!
archangel

Post by archangel »

I got one for free, too. And I almost tossed it, cause I did not search the parcel with which I received my Ikuchi from DLT. My wifey found it when she tore apart the carton. :eek: Cool thing!! Perfect to wipe the blade after cutting chores.

Thank you wifey, and thank you DLT!! :)
Michael
48 Spydies, 44 different models, 43 different steels
Grail knife, still to be acquired: original Tuff by Ed Schempp Feel free to help me find one at a reasonable price...
toxophilus

Post by toxophilus »

Been wanting to try out these burlap patterned micarta scales, now I have a PM2 Crucarta along with the DLT 'plush' hank; comparison shot with the Shaman micarta scales.

The scales on the PM2 are smooth to the touch & fit/finish are top notch :spyder:

Dazen

Post by Dazen »

toxophilus wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:29 am
Been wanting to try out these burlap patterned micarta scales, now I have a PM2 Crucarta along with the DLT 'plush' hank; comparison shot with the Shaman micarta scales.

The scales on the PM2 are smooth to the touch & fit/finish are top notch :spyder:
I’d be more inclined to do scale swaps like this on my PM2’s if the lanyard tube wasn’t such a PITA. Looks awesome though!
Dane

“Stop buying your kids what you never had and start teaching them what you never knew!”
toxophilus

Post by toxophilus »

Dazen wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:35 am
toxophilus wrote:

I’d be more inclined to do scale swaps like this on my PM2’s if the lanyard tube wasn’t such a PITA. Looks awesome though!
This one took minimal prying to remove the stock G10 scales, I use a gun screw tool kit that has very thin flat bits to get between the scale and the liner if/when needed.
Woodpuppy

Post by Woodpuppy »

toxophilus wrote:

Looks great, who made them?
toxophilus

Post by toxophilus »

Woodpuppy wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:17 am
toxophilus wrote:

Looks great, who made them?
RTG on the DLT web site; hard making a decision between these, the green and/or blue micarta that DLT had in stock... first world problems ;)