Spyderco App Notifications

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
koenigsegg
Member
Posts: 1260
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Re: Spyderco App Notifications

Postby koenigsegg » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:42 pm

Being notified by them is awesome I can't wait for the k390 version
S30V, VG10, M4, XHP, BD1, Maxamet, 204P, H1, K390, A11, Rex45, LC200N, M390, 20CV, BD1N

User avatar
wrdwrght
Member
Posts: 2952
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:35 am
Location: New Hampshire

Re: Spyderco App Notifications

Postby wrdwrght » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:44 pm

Over on BF, someone had an otherworldly Product Reveal experience that involved a Siren and a straight-spined Stretch... I haven’t been able to reproduce the experience.

EDIT: I now see what the BF poster described.
Last edited by wrdwrght on Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marc <— a mere data-point

RECENT ARRIVAL: Maxamet PM2. ON RADAR: Lil’ Native slipjoint; Siren; SPY27 Para3; S45V PM2 sprint; Rex45 Native Chief sprint. IN DREAMS: 4V Military2 stop-lock; 52100 Native Chief; Slysz Swayback.

User avatar
Spydergirl88
Member
Posts: 5842
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Re: Spyderco App Notifications

Postby Spydergirl88 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:27 pm

wrdwrght wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:44 pm
Over on BF, someone had an otherworldly Product Reveal experience that involved a Siren and a straight-spined Stretch... I haven’t been able to reproduce the experience.
If that is indeed the next reveal it is going to be "lit" as the kids say lol
Team Wire Clip
:spyder: :spyder: :spyder:

Skidoosh
Member
Posts: 497
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:48 pm

Re: Spyderco App Notifications

Postby Skidoosh » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:54 pm

I did not really get the app but getting notified of new products I'm starting to see the light

User avatar
wrdwrght
Member
Posts: 2952
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:35 am
Location: New Hampshire

Re: Spyderco App Notifications

Postby wrdwrght » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:06 pm

Spydergirl88 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:27 pm
wrdwrght wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:44 pm
Over on BF, someone had an otherworldly Product Reveal experience that involved a Siren and a straight-spined Stretch... I haven’t been able to reproduce the experience.
If that is indeed the next reveal it is going to be "lit" as the kids say lol
Lance’s Siren has a wireclip. :rolleyes:
Marc <— a mere data-point

RECENT ARRIVAL: Maxamet PM2. ON RADAR: Lil’ Native slipjoint; Siren; SPY27 Para3; S45V PM2 sprint; Rex45 Native Chief sprint. IN DREAMS: 4V Military2 stop-lock; 52100 Native Chief; Slysz Swayback.

User avatar
Spydergirl88
Member
Posts: 5842
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Re: Spyderco App Notifications

Postby Spydergirl88 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:28 pm

wrdwrght wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:06 pm
Spydergirl88 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:27 pm
wrdwrght wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:44 pm
Over on BF, someone had an otherworldly Product Reveal experience that involved a Siren and a straight-spined Stretch... I haven’t been able to reproduce the experience.
If that is indeed the next reveal it is going to be "lit" as the kids say lol
Lance’s Siren has a wireclip. :rolleyes:
Don't tempt me!
Team Wire Clip
:spyder: :spyder: :spyder:

User avatar
Doc Dan
Member
Posts: 8179
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:25 am
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Re: Spyderco App Notifications

Postby Doc Dan » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:01 pm

Mushroom wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:12 pm
Just got a notification about the Police 4 Lightweight now shipping to dealers!
I got the alert, this time. This is cool.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

"Until we meet again, may the good Lord take a liking to you."
(Roy Rogers)


NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], hun, MSN [Bot], Mzen and 60 guests