Larrin's Story

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Larrin's Story

Post by Doc Dan »

This came across my Google news feed and I thought it was interesting. It is about how our own Larrin (now Dr. Larrin) became interested in metallurgy and particularly knife steels. If you have not read this, it is a good read and very encouraging to those who face difficulties in life.

https://knifesteelnerds.com/2018/10/08/ ... allurgist/
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Extra330SC

Re: Larrin's Story

Post by Extra330SC »

Doc Dan wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:12 pm
This came across my Google news feed and I thought it was interesting. It is about how our own Larrin (now Dr. Larrin) became interested in metallurgy and particularly knife steels. If you have not read this, it is a good read and very encouraging to those who face difficulties in life.

https://knifesteelnerds.com/2018/10/08/ ... allurgist/
Thanks for posting!

James
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

I'm definitely going to read it because I really enjoy Brother Larrin's threads on metallurgy. He's got a really good way of making it all more simple for the amateur like myself.
ChrisinHove

Post by ChrisinHove »

Good read.

It must be difficult moving from the city to the countryside or small town as a kid, at least before you learn what fun a.k.a mischief there is to be had away from screens and shops...