updated list for 2019
1. More Grey/Cruwear and Teal/S30V exclusives
2. Toxic Green LC200N Salts of the Pacific Salt (PE/SE/CE), Salt 2 (PE/SE/CE), Dragonfly Salt (PE/SE), Catcherman (SE/CE/PE), and Spyderhawk (SE), Police LW Salt (PE/SE/CE). TiCN variations of these would be awesome paired with the Toxic Green FRN.
3. FRN Worker LW Salt (PE/SE/CE)
4. More Dragonfly blade shape variants such the Dodofly, Workerfly, and Reverse S Dragonfly
5. Cricket 2 LW with Reverse S blade, bidirectional FRN on both scale sides, and wire clip
6. New waved CE and SE Delicas and Enduras, preferably TiCN coated with Foliage Green or OD Green FRN.
7. New sprint/exclusive series of White FRN and TiCN coated steel like Cruwear, K390, M390, or any other new un-laminated imported blade steel
8. Dark Red FRN with TiCN coated 4V or V4E from St Nicks in the Delica, Dragonfly, Jester, etc
9. more TiCN coated blades in general...like a blacked out Dragonfly Salt
10. Jesters, Jesters, and more Jesters! Still hoping for a Jester Salt with Glow in the Dark FRN
11. A choil-less FRN backlock with as similar size, blade shape, and ergos as possible to the Tenacious. This done in the Cruwear exclusive and an LC200N would be probably my most carried knives.