Spyderco Natural G-10 Manix 2 M4 Blade HQ Exclusives

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Tabo

Re: Spyderco Natural G-10 Manix 2 M4 Blade HQ Exclusives

Post by Tabo »

Satin is up for pre-order to be shipped next week! Got mine in :)
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

Thanks for the heads up! Already have the Tan M4 sprint, but I'm having a tough time not ordering this one. I was really hoping the DLC would drop at the same time so I wouldn't buy both! Absolutely LOVE how M4 performs.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Thanks Tabo, went ahead and ordered a couple. I'll probably only grab one of the DLC, not a huge fan of coated blades.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
CXXX

Post by CXXX »

murphjd25 wrote:I swear Spyderco is trying to make me go bankrupt. Guess it’s time to get a part time weekend job!
:spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder:

Well...........This will make Manix2 #23 & #24

Just got in the Para2 CF 52100, Native5 MAXAMET, Native5 S90v Orange last week, PLUS 8 Para3's so far.

Very expensive year so far.
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

CXXX wrote:
murphjd25 wrote:I swear Spyderco is trying to make me go bankrupt. Guess it’s time to get a part time weekend job!
:spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder:

Well...........This will make Manix2 #23 & #24

Just got in the Para2 CF 52100, Native5 MAXAMET, Native5 S90v Orange last week, PLUS 8 Para3's so far.

Very expensive year so far.

How many pockets do you have?!?! :D
MMGRenovations

Post by MMGRenovations »

I just preordered one. I'm really waiting for the DLC version to release. I really hope I can get maybe 2-3. I wished for a DLC version with liners and harware coated as well and this came out of nowhere. I'm probably one of the few that doesn't really like g-10 so I'll probably ditch the scales and get some carbon fiber ones made.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

https://youtu.be/s2-sZKK9oq8
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

WireEdge Roger wrote:I'm liking that's the liners, clip and screws are black on the DLC version. I hope it looks cool in person!
+1 !! This makes it much easier to just lift the black scales off my old original CE S110V S30V model and convert to Black/Black :D

I can't wait to get the DLC blade version. I've been wanting a DLC Manix in S90V or Cruwear for a long time now and will like the M4 even better!! Never thought I'd get one of these. Can't wait :eek:

Edit: old S30V, not S110V
Last edited by DougC-3 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Just ordered the satin model, to ship nx wk & plan to order the DLC when they put it up for order. I plan to swap black scales to the DLC one if it does indeed come with black liners and hardware.... or I may swap the non-skeletonized black liners (& screws) to it as well. I do like skeletonized liners for EDC, but I also like the heft and balance of the original 5.1 ounce non-skeletonized original, expecially in the DLC model. I'd been planning to graft a FFG DLC blade into my old HG DLC model at some point, but all the happier that I'll have M4 to work with now :p This is going to be a grail for me.

And a Manix 2 XL black/DLC in M4 would be a "real some kind of" grail. The XL is really my favorite platform and it's long overdue for a sprint or exclusive. A black/DLC M4 XL would be a fantastic exclusive!! My fingers are small enough to get all 4 on the Manix 2, but the XL is a better fit for my hand.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

Given the response, I really hope we see a DLC M4 PM2 and Military for the BHQ family picture
Spider bite

Post by Spider bite »

1509491575608.jpg
I am hoping para3
dreadpirate

Post by dreadpirate »

Evil D wrote:Just when I thought I was all set with my Manix 2 situation.

I really like how they're offering coated and non coated blades, but I REALLY hope the non coated one isn't getting black liners. That kinda ruins the whole jade G10 translucent effect.
I looked at the description for both and I only see the black liners mentioned for the black blade.
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

Just got my shipment notification :)
Tabo

Post by Tabo »

abbazaba wrote:Just got my shipment notification :)
You beat me to it abbazaba :p Just got mine as well!
anycal

Post by anycal »

Spider bite wrote:1509491575608.jpg

I am hoping para3
An all Golden family at that!

I am probably in for the DLC version, but hoping DLC PM2 or Military will be announced before that? I would even be in for a M4 UKPK. Not sure what they would do for the scales...
Peter
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

+1 x 2 = :D
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
blueblur

Post by blueblur »

They're getting these out faster than I thought. Mine is inbound as well.
senorsquare

Post by senorsquare »

anycal wrote:
Spider bite wrote:1509491575608.jpg

I am hoping para3
An all Golden family at that!

I am probably in for the DLC version, but hoping DLC PM2 or Military will be announced before that? I would even be in for a M4 UKPK. Not sure what they would do for the scales...
I'll likely try to get a DLC M4 Manix, but would definitely be more excited about a DLC M4 Military.
Sushimoto

Post by Sushimoto »

I too just received my shipment notification. It should be here Thursday I believe. Looking forward to seeing this knife. :D
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Got my notification at 3:11 PM CDT, but it hasn't actually been received by the PO yet :( ;)