A quest for Sal ! Do you like CPM-Cru Wear ?! Well...you'd be blown away by this one...

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ZrowsN1s

Re: A quest for Sal ! Do you like CPM-Cru Wear ?! Well...you'd be blown away by this one...

Post by ZrowsN1s »

attila wrote:
ZrowsN1s wrote:how about light green, 70's green.
Like this "70s Triumph green"?

That would be sweeeeet!
Yeah, exactly like that :D
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
ZrowsN1s

Re: A quest for Sal ! Do you like CPM-Cru Wear ?! Well...you'd be blown away by this one...

Post by ZrowsN1s »

Bloke wrote:
Mmm ... '70's green! :cool:

'70's green was awesome and only $30 an ounce! :rolleyes:
lulz :cool: much like burnt orange we could call 70's green burnt green ;)

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
archangel

Post by archangel »

sal wrote:We'd probably do the Endura family in a sprint.

sal
Me likey! Count me in! :)
Michael
48 Spydies, 44 different models, 43 different steels
Grail knife, still to be acquired: original Tuff by Ed Schempp Feel free to help me find one at a reasonable price...
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

How about a Mule? Of course, I would be interested in an Endura or something, too. I'm always interested in a new Endura in a new steel.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
krikun98

Post by krikun98 »

I'm in for an Endura in any colour (may I suggest dark blue or red? I hear red was recently promoted from trainer-only), but another Japanese model could use a sprint. The Calypso was the first folder to use VG-10. Maybe it'll be the first to use this steel as well?
rybu0305

Post by rybu0305 »

I’m game
More CBBL please!
Delica 4 Brown, Manix 2 G10 S110V, Gayle Bradley 2, Manix 2 CF Cruwear, KC Endura HAP40 pakkawood, Sliverax, Kapara, Manix 2 Rex45, Manix 2 4v, Ivory Straight Stretch
Jumpin'Spyder

Post by Jumpin'Spyder »

Yep! I want a Sprint Run no matter what!
animportant

Post by animportant »

What about a darkish sunflower color
twinboysdad

Post by twinboysdad »

Bloke wrote:
Mmm ... '70's green! :cool:

'70's green was awesome and only $30 an ounce! :rolleyes:
Now that's some funny sheet right there
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

There are some variations in shades and appearance will depend on your monitor but here is a screenshot of the goldenrod color. I quite like it. Kind of a subdued and "earthy" yellow.

IMG_1674.PNG
shunsui

Post by shunsui »

I'm in for an Endura.

Black would be fine. :D
jdw

Post by jdw »

I would be in for an Endura and a Dfly on a Seki sprint of anything. I really like the earthy yellow 'gringo. Good call.
Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life.
--Wovoka
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

jdw wrote:I would be in for an Endura and a Dfly on a Seki sprint of anything. I really like the earthy yellow 'gringo. Good call.
I think Jazz wa the first one to suggest that color back when we were discussing the wharnie Delica. I really like it and hope they use it for the next sprint. Like shunsui, I would have no problem with black but I think part of what people like about these sprints are the unique handle colors.
Bdubs808

Post by Bdubs808 »

krikun98 wrote:but another Japanese model could use a sprint. The Calypso was the first folder to use VG-10. Maybe it'll be the first to use this steel as well?
Really the only knife I'm missing from my desired collection is the full size Calypso, particularly the brown G10 one. Another release of the Calypso in the new steel as a Sprint run would be the perfect piece to complete my collection.
Username827

Post by Username827 »

Yes please. I would take a Dragonfly, a Ladybug, a new Stretch, maybe an excuse to give the Endura another shot..and a Delica, can't forget about that one. Hehe
Midnightrider

Post by Midnightrider »

Endura. And if Sal makes sure Lamnia gets some I'll buy one. Please, in a nice or unusual handle color and combo edge

70s Triumph green no, 70s Kawasaki green yes :D
Last edited by Midnightrider on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Millies in S110V, CTS-204p, REX 45, PM2/S110v, Native 5/Maxamet, P4/K390, Pacific Salt SE/H1, UK PK
Wants/Wishes (only NIB and EU): Militarys in 52100, Maxamet, Cru-Wear, Manix 2/Maxamet
Yes, Virginia, that's a Purple Haze in my suit pocket :)
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

Surfingringo wrote:There are some variations in shades and appearance will depend on your monitor but here is a screenshot of the goldenrod color. I quite like it. Kind of a subdued and "earthy" yellow.

IMG_1674.PNG

Looks kinda like ballpark mustard.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
PaleMoon

Post by PaleMoon »

I'd be in for a Delica and maybe a Stretch, but I'll go against the grain and hope the run is not done in that Goldenrod color. It looks like bird poo.
The problem of a coherent civilization is the problem of living with ignorance and not being frustrated by it.
The Mastiff

Post by The Mastiff »

That Triumph green is nice. Obviously I'll take whatever color it comes in . OD green. Hunter green. Hopefully not slime green ( toxic). I'm not big on red or orange either and to be honest banana yellow seems inappropriate on a very high performance piece of cutlery but I'm a black and battleship gray kind of guy so what do I know. :)

Joe
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

Surfingringo wrote:There are some variations in shades and appearance will depend on your monitor but here is a screenshot of the goldenrod color. I quite like it. Kind of a subdued and "earthy" yellow.

IMG_1674.PNG
Burnt Yellow ;)