Pakkawood Endura HAP40 exclusive at KC

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ronT2

Re: Pakkawood Endura HAP40 exclusive at KC

Post by ronT2 »

DRLyman wrote:Just ordered two of those clips. One for the Delica and one for the just ordered Endura. They really look nice.
That's funny, I just got two more in the mail yesterday. They're great clips. Hopefully the stock screws will be long enough. The MXG clips usually come with #2-56 screws. Most of the Seki stuff that I've used them on have M2.3 x 0.4 screws and they're tough to find.
My EDC rotation: Kapara, Chaparral CF, Mantra, Sage 1, Sage 5, Dice, Domino, Gayle Bradley 2, PakkaDelica, Native CFF
DRLyman

Post by DRLyman »

ronT2 wrote:
DRLyman wrote:Just ordered two of those clips. One for the Delica and one for the just ordered Endura. They really look nice.
That's funny, I just got two more in the mail yesterday. They're great clips. Hopefully the stock screws will be long enough. The MXG clips usually come with #2-56 screws. Most of the Seki stuff that I've used them on have M2.3 x 0.4 screws and they're tough to find.
We'll see when I receive them. Hopefully they will work fine. I will be crossing my fingers until they arrive. Thanks for the info on the screw size.
DRLyman

Post by DRLyman »

The Endura was delivered today. I've never had one before, so I was looking forward to trying it out. Blade is centered, no play, sharpened evenly on both sides. As with the Delica, the pakkawood looks really nice on this knife.
It definitely is bigger than I thought it would be. I like that, though. It's a nice change. Lots of blade on this knife compared to some others that I have. I think this is going to get a lot of pocket time. I'm very glad I finally decided to get an Endura. Installed the deep carry pocket clip without any problems and like it, too. Very happy with the knife and clip so far. Looking forward to getting a lot of use out of this knife.