Para2 SE and Para3 CE

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
akaAK

Para2 SE and Para3 CE

Post by akaAK »

Just wanted to give a big shout out to Spyderco for offering these platforms with teeth. Just got mine in the mail.

The Para 2 in SE has been something I have waited for for a very long time. it does not disappoint, the platform is excellent as we all know and the small PE section is perfectly functional. i am looking forward to putting this one to work (I wish I had more things to cut). Came sharp and the compression lock is just about perfect. I usually do a quick check on all screws but didnt need to adjust any at all. I keep Para 2's tip down, this one being SE is a secondary bigger knife so rides in my left from pocket against the seem.

The Para 3 in CE is also a pleasant surprise, this is my first Para 3 and I jumped at the chance to get it in CE (I know there are lots of CE haters out there) as a EDC this is about perfect, my cutting chores are very light for the most part so I can get away with my Superblue Manbug most days. This knife gives me a healthy SE section as well. Sharp with no adjustments required, the compression lock is perfect for my tastes. One thing I will need to do is sand down the little point at the butt end of the knife as it sits under my pinky when my hand is out of the choil. It is much less pronounces than on the the Para 1 so will probably take me a couple of minutes to adjust to my personal preference. Otherwise I am pleasantly surprised by this knife and its availability in CE. This platform looks like it is going to be a big winner.

Hopefully the teeth keep coming. Thanks again Spyderco
elena86

Re: Para2 SE and Para3 CE

Post by elena86 »

Looking forward to the Para3 in SE :eek:

Marius