Spyderco Advocate Picture Thread

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Airlsee

Spyderco Advocate Picture Thread

Post by Airlsee »

Since the Advocate has finally arrived, I felt like this would be the perfect time to initiate a picture thread. I really hope this evolves overtime to include all sorts of modding/anodization, I can't wait to see this orange peel TI in all variations & colors.

In the mean time don't hesitate to post your Advocate just as it is, whether a new unboxing or long-time patina wearing EDC...

I'll go ahead and kick things off. The only things I've done in the couple days I've had mine, are drop the edge bevel to 17 dps (it came a little inconsistent ranging between 18-23 dps), plus etch and stonewash the polished clip.

I hope this thread sticks around, and I look forward to seeing your Advocates out in the wild!
So it goes.
Chopps

Re: Spyderco Advocate Picture Thread

Post by Chopps »

How's the flipper action on that model? Nice and smooth after a break in? Debating on my first spiderco and absolutely want a flipper.
All knowledge acquired shall be put to actual good use.
-Me
demoncase

Re: Spyderco Advocate Picture Thread

Post by demoncase »

Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/