Ignore feature?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Nate

Re: Ignore feature?

Post by Nate »

demoncase wrote: What's Voldemort got to do with it? :D
"With great power comes great responsibility?"

I don't know... What were we talking about? :confused: :)
:spyder:
murphjd25

Post by murphjd25 »

This place has turned into a troll fest...
Josh
SG89

Post by SG89 »

I fugged up my knife can you fix it for free... Or better yet send me the parts for free bc if I can't disassemble correctly I sure ought to be able to assemble correctly... *eyeroll*
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
murphjd25

Post by murphjd25 »

I'm about to need my golf shoes...shits getting deep on here...hahahahaha
Josh
anagarika

Post by anagarika »

Spydergirl88 wrote:I fugged up my knife can you fix it for free... Or better yet send me the parts for free bc if I can't disassemble correctly I sure ought to be able to assemble correctly... *eyeroll*
I just read that thread and added one more on my ignore list :D
Chris :spyder:
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

I'm not sure if he was trying to use his Youtuber status as clout or if he was just spamming us? Youtubers..... :rolleyes:
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

I'm willing to be the recent surge of trolls is directly related to the huge thread about that You Tuber idiot.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
murphjd25

Post by murphjd25 »

Evil D wrote:I'm willing to be the recent surge of trolls is directly related to the huge thread about that You Tuber idiot.
You are probably correct. I'm sure there will be more..unfortunately..
Josh
Bloke

Post by Bloke »

I'm not sure this bloke is a troll?

What is apparent though is he's quite demanding and ill mannered. More the shame!

I personally don't care if he's a sniper, a dictator of a small country or a chicken plucker! As for YouTube .... what a crock!

Some people seem to think they get a raw deal everywhere they go because the outcome is not to their liking. They veiw themselves as a director of some soon to be epic film, play or similar and become frustrated when the actors don't follow their directions or their expectations.

Life is full of little disappointments. It's how we react and deal with adversity that really counts.

I strongly believe manners maketh man. They cost nothing, they don't weigh us down and they open many doors!

Why be without then?
A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~ Charlie Chaplin
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Bloke wrote:I strongly believe manners maketh man. They cost nothing, they don't weigh us down and they open many doors!

Why be without then?
Absolutely Bloke!!!
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

I am going to "ignore" everybody. Then I will be alone with my thoughts. HaHaHa! :D
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Bloke

Post by Bloke »

Doc Dan wrote:I am going to "ignore" everybody. Then I will be alone with my thoughts. HaHaHa! :D
Ah, hahaha! Ah, hahaha!

I'd never ignore you Doc. :)
A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~ Charlie Chaplin
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

I gave up on the ignore feature because people inevitably quote them and I read their posts anyway.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Any one else getting annoyed by the arguments going on around here lately?
Spydergirl88
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Yup, I was busy for the past two weeks and didn't log on and came back to find more of it. I am guilty of feeding the trolls in the past but not any more. Hopefully I have learned my lesson there.

I still have free hugs for all the people who feel the need to get online just to argue with people. Discussion is great and disagreements are how we learn but at some point it becomes obvious that some people just want to argue for the sake of argument and that is bad.

I wish that when you had someone on ignore that their posts didn't show up when they are quoted. It kinds of defeats the whole point of ignoring someone. :confused:
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
murphjd25

Post by murphjd25 »

It's annoying and comical at the same time. Some people...
Josh
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Spydergirl88 wrote:Any one else getting annoyed by the arguments going on around here lately?
Yes. In fact, this is a big reason why I haven't been as active here on the forum lately. I work with negative/angry people on a daily basis, so I usually like to come here to unwind and relax. The negativity is a real bummer. :(
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

I hear you Michael, amazing how the addition of just a one or two new members can change the dynamics of our peaceful forum, especially noticeable with one in particular. :(
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
SG89

Post by SG89 »

I still read a lot of the posts just don't comment as much.
Having too much fun with Instagram right now lots of nice people over there and pretty Spydie pics. I also work in a field of mostly angry/negative people as well so not into getting home and reading about people questioning Surfingringo's H1 experiences... Asinine arguments in my opinion.
Spydergirl88
anagarika

Post by anagarika »

Even my acidic sweat doesn't affect my Atlantic Salt at all ... just saying :D
Chris :spyder: