Hap 40 Delica thread

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Anubisman

Re: Hap 40 Delica thread

Post by Anubisman »

Hiss boo I almost made it through Cyber Monday unscathed. Score another for the forum and Blade HQ. Hap40 Delica will be mine.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

I know I will buy more than one so grabbed one from BHQ, I'm not a very patient person :p
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

farnorthdan wrote:I know I will buy more than one so grabbed one from BHQ, I'm not a very patient person :p
Yeah, I just wanted to know I had one in the bank and not be stressing about it. Who knows, I might pick up another along the way if I see a really good deal.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Surfingringo wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:I know I will buy more than one so grabbed one from BHQ, I'm not a very patient person :p
Yeah, I just wanted to know I had one in the bank and not be stressing about it. Who knows, I might pick up another along the way if I see a really good deal.
I hear you Lance, have a feeling these HAP40's are going to be very sought after :spyder:'s once they run out just like the SB :spyder:'s and I learned the hard way just how hard it is to put the complete set together once they are gone.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
captnvegtble

Post by captnvegtble »

... and they're out.
Snipa

Post by Snipa »

When is KnifeWorks supposed to get some?
awa54

Post by awa54 »

c'mon KW, send those pre-orders out soon!
-David

still more knives than sharpening stones...
Snipa

Post by Snipa »

Have they had preorders open yet at KW?
Thanks
awa54 wrote:c'mon KW, send those pre-orders out soon!
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Snipa wrote:Have they had preorders open yet at KW?
Thanks
Negative, no pre-orders at KW's yet... :confused:

SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

farnorthdan wrote:
Snipa wrote:Have they had preorders open yet at KW?
Thanks
Negative, no pre-orders at KW's yet... :confused:

He probably meant KC...
Going back to Caly.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

I know KW's has had their pic up forever with a pre-order soon message, I'll probably grab one from KW's too when they drop :)

RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

These are now DROPPING! I just received confirmation from my preferred dealer that they have them in hand. These should be available at your favorite vendors today or the next couple of days...

Cheers, RS :)
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
TheOutdoorNerd

Post by TheOutdoorNerd »

I was so excited to order my Delica that I forgot to put in the code for the free cyber Monday goodies at BHQ. I emailed them and they added the goodies to my order no problem. They really made a good first impression. Now I just wait for my precious.
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

TheOutdoorNerd wrote:I was so excited to order my Delica that I forgot to put in the code for the free cyber Monday goodies at BHQ. I emailed them and they added the goodies to my order no problem. They really made a good first impression. Now I just wait for my precious.
What are the cyber mondya goodies? I missed out too. You really let the team down on this one man! hehe :cool:
TheOutdoorNerd

Post by TheOutdoorNerd »

Sorry. I let myself down too lol. And I figured that like usual, I was the only one who missed it.

They had a free slingshot if you spent like $40 and on top of that they added a titanium straw if you ordered more than $80 I think it was.

If you spent money there on Cyber Monday like I did, then I would respond to the order email asking them to add the goodies.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Just got a reply back about the goodies, they said it was added to my order, looks like they add automatically if you ordered yesterday.

TheOutdoorNerd

Post by TheOutdoorNerd »

The screen did say to add the promo code to the notes when you order, so it's probably safer to email them to double check. But it wouldn't surprise me if they were just automatically adding them since so many people like me probably spazzed out trying to get a Delica before they were gone.
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

Oh well, I think I'll just leave it to fate. If events do not conspire in my favor I can probably muster the courage to soldier on without a titanium straw. :D
Capt'n Boatsalot

Post by Capt'n Boatsalot »

GP Knives has them listed as instock.

http://www.gpknives.com/spyderco-delica ... andle.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TheOutdoorNerd

Post by TheOutdoorNerd »

Surfingringo wrote:Oh well, I think I'll just leave it to fate. If events do not conspire in my favor I can probably muster the courage to soldier on without a titanium straw. :D
But ... there's children in China who have to drink from plastic straws. Think of the children.