Any new Manix 2 G10 Sprint Runs?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
everydayjonny

Any new Manix 2 G10 Sprint Runs?

Post by everydayjonny »

I search the forum a lot and decided to become a registered user recently. The Manix 2 is my favorite Spyderco knife I own. I have the Cruwear model, s110v and a ctsbd1. I'm wondering if we can expect another g10 sprint run in 2016 or any new variations for the g10 manix...if I've overlooked any ohter posts I'm sorry. I looked pretty hard first!Let me know whay y'all know/think about this. I'd love like an Elmax Manix with od green scales or something //forum.spyderco.com/postin ... e=post&f=2#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Liquid Cobra

Re: Any new Manix 2 G10 Sprint Runs?

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Sal has said that he wants to do every Golden model in dark blue g10 or FRN along with S110V steel. So you might be able to expect a G10 version of the manix 2. Although, the FRN version already exists so maybe not?
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
spydieh0le

Post by spydieh0le »

Where's the 4v manix 2 dang it?! Turquoise/Aqua...please!
61 Spydies and Counting.

Official Manix Addict :spyder: :
s110v LW,S110v Franken Manix Green G10 Putnam Scales, DLC HG S30v PE,Cruwear(2x), 80mm Lockback,HG S30v Full SE, Tan M4,Foliage Green CTS-XHP,Burgundy CTS-BD30P Franken Sprint ,Moonglow,XHP LW,Maxamelt LW

Hunting the Elusive s90v CF Manix 2 Sprint Run
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Bento box shop had a run of CPM-M4 in the past. Have not seen one for sale recently, though. Tan g10. Pretty nice looking.
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
FCM415

Post by FCM415 »

They went crazy on Manix sprints/exclusives but that was years ago now. Only a matter of time for more I think. Bladeforums exchange gets them often at reasonabe prices. Three days ago, there was an M4 for $160. Last week an XHP, and Cruwear brand new for under $170 if I recall.
spydieh0le wrote:Where's the 4v manix 2 dang it?! Turquoise/Aqua...please!
Hey that's a cool color idea. Something different.
everydayjonny

Post by everydayjonny »

Liquid Cobra wrote:Sal has said that he wants to do every Golden model in dark blue g10 or FRN along with S110V steel. So you might be able to expect a G10 version of the manix 2. Although, the FRN version already exists so maybe not?
yeah probably not...but would be superb
everydayjonny

Post by everydayjonny »

spydieh0le wrote:Where's the 4v manix 2 dang it?! Turquoise/Aqua...please!
that would rule! would need a translucent lock though...:) hate that they put the black one on all of em now
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Spydergirl88 wrote:Bento box shop had a run of CPM-M4 in the past. Have not seen one for sale recently, though. Tan g10. Pretty nice looking.
Careful with that M4 stuff. Once you get bitten by the M4 bug, there's no going back, lol! :D :p
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
bdblue

Post by bdblue »

SpyderNut wrote:Careful with that M4 stuff. Once you get bitten by the M4 bug, there's no going back
My franken-spyder Manix 2 M4 is a pretty awesome blade. I think it is an awesome work knife, my single knife that I have the most faith in being sharp and keeping a good edge. I have the Cruwear version too and I'm trying to make it my work knife in place of the M4. Then there is the S110V version in my EDC rotation, and a couple of the XL version.
Spiderwatts

Post by Spiderwatts »

What a great time we are living in today!
My personal holy grail steel with one of my top colors in EVERY Spyderco?!?!
Might have to come out of retirement to start saving up for one amazing collection!!
I'm new to this forum but this kind of talk makes my knees weak!
My grails: Manix2 with CPM-S110V; Dragonfly ZDP-189; Native CPM-S90V; Manix XL glow in the dark.