Legal autonomy

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
endgame

Legal autonomy

Post by endgame »

I was thinking of keeping materials the same and making it a flipper with a large flipper bar and big hole to use with gloves.I love my autonomy but not everone can have this awesome combo.a large flipper would be great letting the weight of the blade do the work.also a big hole for use with gloves.
Evil D

Re: Legal autonomy

Post by Evil D »

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.
spydieh0le

Post by spydieh0le »

Yes and yes. Perhaps non serrated even??
61 Spydies and Counting.

Official Manix Addict :spyder: :
s110v LW,S110v Franken Manix Green G10 Putnam Scales, DLC HG S30v PE,Cruwear(2x), 80mm Lockback,HG S30v Full SE, Tan M4,Foliage Green CTS-XHP,Burgundy CTS-BD30P Franken Sprint ,Moonglow,XHP LW,Maxamelt LW

Hunting the Elusive s90v CF Manix 2 Sprint Run
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

This would be great! Or something similar. This is sort of what I was thinking when I created that H1 + G10 thread the other day.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

It would be great to have a legal version available, but it wouldn't exactly be the autonomy any more... :p ;)
HarleyXJGuy

Post by HarleyXJGuy »

GoldenSpydie wrote:It would be great to have a legal version available, but it wouldn't exactly be the autonomy any more... :p ;)
Call it the nonomy.
On my radar: 110V Military, Police 4 and some sweet Rex 45 Military action.

Newest Spydies: S90v Ti Military, Pacific Salt and a special Kiwi.
Willamette

Post by Willamette »

Yes! Please do this! Really love the purpose-built design. Even though we can have autos and butterfly knives in Oregon I have little interest in them due to the legal concerns surrounding them, including how they must be carried. The previously mentioned flipper addition to mimic the behavior of an auto to some degree would be a nice feature and has my vote.
endgame

Post by endgame »

I think it would make a excellent rescue knife .I have the frn but I do not like the plastic feel.the way my autonomy feels is perfect.just keep it the same just use nylon washers so its completly rust proof.
v8r

Post by v8r »

Maybe with a few tweaks it could be adapted to a assisted opener? Wouldn't this legalize it in most places?