Bought My First Spyderco

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Dr. Snubnose

Bought My First Spyderco

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

In Many Many Years.....Had some extra $$$ and decided to treat myself by buying one instead of selling one...so what's it's gonna be.........................................hmmmmm.........Let's see.......so many nice new knives........ :D I'm getting the Spyderco "Reverse"......Figured not only do I owe it to myself to get one.....but I owe it to Sal, for busting his chops for years about having a RGEI Fixed Blade Pikal in production (Thank you Sal). Been a long time since I was so excited about a Spyderco coming my way!...it's a good feeling!!!...Doc:)

and yes of course I will meat test it and get back to you....no doubt :cool:
SpyderNut

Re: Bought My First Spyderco

Post by SpyderNut »

Ah, I see what you did there with the title. ;) For a second, I thought I was seeing things. :D Congrats on your new Reverse, Doc. Please do make sure to post a few pics when you get her in.
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

I'm looking forward to hearing what you think. Enjoy the new knife!
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

The reverse is an excellent choice, don't see much talk about it here but it really is a sweet piece. I bought one when they dropped and have actually carried it some, I like the way it deploys, it fits my hand perfect in a reverse grip. It's also very light and hardly noticed when carried.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Johnnie1801

Post by Johnnie1801 »

Hey Doc, congrats on the purchase :)

I hope you'll test the edge in both directions so we can see the full cutting power of the knife :D
Currently enjoying Spyderco's in - S30V, VG10, Super Blue, Cruwear x4, CTS XHP, S110V x2, M4 x3, S35VN, CTS 204P x2, S90V, HAP 40, K390, RWL34, MAXAMET, ZDP 189, REX 45

Jon
skatenut

Post by skatenut »

Congrats, Doc, good to hear that.

Looking forward to yout test results.
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Aloha Sifu,

Cripes I had to look this :spyder: up. :o

Excellent choice...I always enjoyed the "variety" that edge in, edge up allows. ;) Hopefully they'll still be available once i get some extra $!!!

Keep us posted Sifu and man alive I miss those meat tests of yours!!! :D

Be safe!
v8r

Post by v8r »

Glad to see ya back in the saddle Doc! The Meat tests are something that has been missing from the forums for a few years.