Spyderco dice review?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Kylems11

Spyderco dice review?

Post by Kylems11 »

Can i get some opionions on the dice, from people who own it? Is it worth buying? Hows the flipping action? Want to get it but dont know if i want to spend almost $200 on it unless i know its deff worth it. Thanks.
My :spyder:'s
Pm2(1), salt 1, dragonfly 2 salt(2), dragonfly 2(1), delica 4(2), tenacious(2), persistence(2), kiwi 3(2), grasshopper, honeybee, bug, native 5 g10, manbug, ladybug, sage 3, southard(turned mini) kiwi 4 g10, manix 2 LW s110v

:spyder:Kyle:spyder:
Spydersense

Post by Spydersense »

Everyone has there own opinion, but I feel it is definitely worth buying. The flipping action is quick and smooth just like the Domino. The fit and finish are excellent, and it feels great in hand. If you have experience with the Domino and like it, I think you will like the Dice just as much. I love them both.
Time for another :spyder:!

-Matt
tlo14290

Post by tlo14290 »

+1 on Matt's post. If you don't have any experience with the Domino, try to imagine a cross between a Dragonfly 2 and a Manix 2, with a really good flipper... You won't be far off. Very solid, very classy little knife, with enough handle to really get a grip on, no compromises here. And the ergos on the handle are great, at least in my hand, like a smooth, water worn rock you found in an old stream bed. I love 'em both, too!