Question about the forums

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Kylems11

Question about the forums

Post by Kylems11 »

Can you post pictures off an ipad? Or can you only post pictures off a computer? Ive tried and will not work. Does it work for anyone else?
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

I upload to Photobucket with the app then copy the image link into the text body.
Revival

Post by Revival »

Yup its very simple with the Photobucket app.
kbuzbee

Post by kbuzbee »

Blerv wrote:I upload to Photobucket with the app then copy the image link into the text body.
Yup, me too. That's how we do it, people. ;)

Ken
玉鋼
Kylems11

Post by Kylems11 »

Also.....after you make a post, most of you have a box underneath with writing. Somtimes listing the spydercos you own. Or other random stuff. How do you write in that?
muckypops

Post by muckypops »

Kylems11 wrote:Also.....after you make a post, most of you have a box underneath with writing. Somtimes listing the spydercos you own. Or other random stuff. How do you write in that?
You just click on settings up on top and there is a link on that page to edit your signature.
Military, Paramilitary 2 (green, black/black, black/satin, camo/black, camo/satin), Manix 2 XL, Manix 2 Lightweight, Tenacious (black/black, black/satin), Kiwi 3, Endura 4, Delica 4, a few Kershaws, a few Becker Ka-Bars, a couple of Benchmades and a whole rainbow of Rat 1's and 2's. I like carrying the Rats at work. I rotate my other folders on my days off.
All-R-Crazy

Post by All-R-Crazy »

I've only used my phone and iPad to post so far including pics but I don't use the photobucket app just their site.
:spyder: delica ffg,endura ffg,pm2 black/black,delica sb,caly3.5 g10,caly3 sb,S90V military:spyder:
JAfromMN wrote:My favorite Spyderco is the one that I used the most Today
Kylems11

Post by Kylems11 »

Yea i figured out the posting picture thing off photobucket but it doesnt let me do it off the website. Thanks for help though.
My :spyder:'s
Pm2(1), salt 1, dragonfly 2 salt(2), dragonfly 2(1), delica 4(2), tenacious(2), persistence(2), kiwi 3(2), grasshopper, honeybee, bug, native 5 g10, manbug, ladybug, sage 3, southard(turned mini) kiwi 4 g10, manix 2 LW s110v

:spyder:Kyle:spyder: