War Eagle!!!!!!!

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
RanCoWeAla

War Eagle!!!!!!!

Post by RanCoWeAla »

Go Auburn beat Florida State.........
twinboysdad

Post by twinboysdad »

Auburn University class of 1997 here! WDE my friend. Guess we have more than Caly 3.5's in common?
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

I gotta pull for the ACC in this one, but I am a VT and Oregon fan at heart. I was just happy to not see the Tide rolling into another BCS Championship game.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
rosconey

Post by rosconey »

not a chance in H E double toothpicks-
we remember a scumbag called pat dye in syracuse-
twinboysdad

Post by twinboysdad »

xceptnl wrote:I gotta pull for the ACC in this one, but I am a VT and Oregon fan at heart. I was just happy to not see the Tide rolling into another BCS Championship game.
Trust me on this one...if you really want to upset a Bammer-cheer for Auburn. Nothing makes a tree poisoning, tea bagging, assaulting OU fans of the top rope Alabama fan angrier than losing and then AU winning.

http://www.heavy.com/news/2014/01/alaba ... nts-video/

click above for your Bama hating pleasure
RanCoWeAla

Post by RanCoWeAla »

twinboysdad wrote:Auburn University class of 1997 here! WDE my friend. Guess we have more than Caly 3.5's in common?
Yes indeed
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

twinboysdad wrote:Trust me on this one...if you really want to upset a Bammer-cheer for Auburn. Nothing makes a tree poisoning, tea bagging, assaulting OU fans of the top rope Alabama fan angrier than losing and then AU winning.

That was a riot. Thanks for the laugh.
*Landon*
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

War Eagle who....?

That was a close and tough game for both teams. Let's hear it for the ACC.
*Landon*
eric m.

Post by eric m. »

Go Seminoles! :)
phillipsted

Post by phillipsted »

twinboysdad wrote:Trust me on this one...if you really want to upset a Bammer-cheer for Auburn. Nothing makes a tree poisoning, tea bagging, assaulting OU fans of the top rope Alabama fan angrier than losing and then AU winning.

I just love all the versions of that video that are hitting the web - with dubbed versions of "Pour Some Sugar on Me", "Wrecking Ball", and the "Mortal Combat" theme. Ha!

Boomer Sooner!

TedP
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

phillipsted wrote:I just love all the versions of that video that are hitting the web - with dubbed versions of "Pour Some Sugar on Me", "Wrecking Ball", and the "Mortal Combat" theme. Ha!

Boomer Sooner!

TedP
Personally I like the "pour some sugar on me" especially with the guy in the video wearing a "pour it on!" shirt
*Landon*
twinboysdad

Post by twinboysdad »

Very proud of the Auburn Tigers, just was not enough. FSU did a lot right in the 3rd quarter and just enough in the 4th. Their NG Jerinigan #8 is a beast and single handedly stopped our inside running game that no one had an answer for this year. It is a rare bird that can take a double team and control the line of scrimmage and still disrupt. Kuddos to Jimbo as well, who played at Samford here in Birmingham. Good news is we are getting most of the team back. Again, proud of a team that went from the outhouse to the penthouse in 1 year. Our LT Greg Robinson has declared for the draft, but I am told that not only is he a great kid but that he comes from a really poor background so go get your money #73 and you come home when you get ready to get that diploma.
eric m.

Post by eric m. »

twinboysdad wrote:Very proud of the Auburn Tigers, just was not enough. FSU did a lot right in the 3rd quarter and just enough in the 4th. Their NG Jerinigan #8 is a beast and single handedly stopped our inside running game that no one had an answer for this year. It is a rare bird that can take a double team and control the line of scrimmage and still disrupt. Kuddos to Jimbo as well, who played at Samford here in Birmingham. Good news is we are getting most of the team back. Again, proud of a team that went from the outhouse to the penthouse in 1 year. Our LT Greg Robinson has declared for the draft, but I am told that not only is he a great kid but that he comes from a really poor background so go get your money #73 and you come home when you get ready to get that diploma.
That was a really great game-one of the best! :)