Muuuuuuuuuuuuuule

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
toomzz

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuule

Post by toomzz »

Hi, what is the latest news regarding the mule project?
Tom
dgebler

Post by dgebler »

Wish I knew as well...ever since I saw the thread from Halpern about the ironwood sculpted scales I have been craving a new mule.
Not to mention I love my MT17 and use it almost daily. Please?
Mutt

Post by Mutt »

dgebler wrote:Wish I knew as well...ever since I saw the thread from Halpern about the ironwood sculpted scales I have been craving a new mule.
Not to mention I love my MT17 and use it almost daily. Please?
Do you happen to have a link to that thread please I missed that one in the holiday hustle
dgebler

Post by dgebler »

Mutt wrote:Do you happen to have a link to that thread please I missed that one in the holiday hustle
Mutt:

I got this from the "Halpern MULE scale updates" thread currently still on page 1 of the forum (sorry not sure how to link properly, but try this: http://www.spyderco.com/forums/showthre ... le-Updates). I may have misquoted the wood though, it actually reads..."We have also added Rosewood Dymondwood in Option 4 along with OD Green Micarta."

Sorry again...I just looked back at this thread and apparently Dymondwood is a wood-plastic composite (or what I call rumber)...not as interested; I thought they were making hardwood scales with this pattern which would have been awesome!