What do you do for a living?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

Network Administrator for an NFL team. I love what I do. Been in IT for about 16 years now.
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
gjay822

Post by gjay822 »

Home-based worker a Freelancer.
boonedawg

Post by boonedawg »

Commercial crabber.
Jeremy_A_Neel

Post by Jeremy_A_Neel »

Currently unemployed, but for the last 6 months, I worked at a stove factory.
"If you have a difficult task, give it to a lazy person - they will find an easier way to do it." -Hlade's Law
Brock O Lee

Post by Brock O Lee »

I'm a software developer in the medical industry. We develop systems that switch real-time electronic data like claims etc between different role players (doctors, hospitals, medical insurance co's etc).

I used to work in process control and automation at South Africa's only stainless steel foundry. I worked in the area of the plant where the raw materials were melted and refined, 100 tonnes of glowing liquid steel at a time, and cast into slabs. Very interesting environment. Unfortunately we did not make exotic blade steels, think more like flat stainless steel sheets and rolls. These were used by 3rd parties to manufacture products for the construction environment, industrial vessels, car exhausts and catering industry (basins etc). :)
Hans

Favourite Spydies: Military, PM2, Shaman, UKPK
Others: Victorinox Pioneer, CRK L Sebenza 31, CRK L Inkosi