Show Your Significant Others Carry

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Cheddarnut

Show Your Significant Others Carry

Post by Cheddarnut »

My gf has different methods of carry, but i caught this peek show in target the other day and got to wondering how others proxys carried.
Post pics of your girls/guys method, or lack thereof.

"...is cabbage a better blue than cars that sing?" C.S.
Dodge

Post by Dodge »

I try so hard to get her to carry.. She refuses to carry a blade if any kind. I had to throw a Swiss Army knife in her GHB and put it in her trunk myself.
Flash Batch request: Flat Iron Salt (CE w/ yellow FRN)
New knife request: Police 4 Salt!!!

“Don’t be so open minded that your brain falls out”
NoFair

Post by NoFair »

Delica when she is outdoors (sailing, hiking, kayaking) She has a Leatherman PS4 and AA flashlight in her purse, but no Spyderco when in the city :o
Clip

Post by Clip »

Purple Delica
Click here to zoom: Under the Microscope

Manix2, Elmax MT13, M4 Manix2, ZDP Caly Jr, SB Caly3.5, Cruwear MT12, XHP MT16, South Fork, SB Caly3, 20CP Para2, Military Left Hand, Perrin PPT, Squeak, Manix 83mm, Swick3, Lil' Temperance, VG10 Jester, Dfly2 Salt, Tasman Salt

Chris
Officer Gigglez
Location: Originally out of Arizona, currently live in Missouri.

Post by Officer Gigglez »

She carries my Persistence limited edition blue G10 PE. To be fair, it technically isn't mine, as I bought it specifically for her, because her favorite color is blue, and the Persistence is more her size.
Spyderco Knives (in order of obtainment):
-Tenacious, Combo edge
-Tasman Salt, PE
-Persistence Blue, PE
-Pacific Salt, Black, PE
-Delica 4, Emerson Grey
-DiAlex Junior
-Byrd SS Crossbill, PE
-Endura 4 Emerson Grey
-Byrd Meadowlark 2 FRN, PE
-Resilience
Mr Blonde

Post by Mr Blonde »

My wife has tried different designs, and for a long time her favorite was the Police Tieclip. But for the past year it has been the pink Squeak, usually clipped to a pocket in her purse.
My Spyderco Pics & Reviews: www.spydercollector.com
Last website update: 4-01-2024 Instagram
gbelleh

Post by gbelleh »

I gave my wife a Ladybug a while ago, but I'm pretty sure she never used it once, and it was lost long ago. She'd rather use her fingernails or keys to cut things anyway.
:bug-red-white
BWeist

Post by BWeist »

My wife carries a 79mm Rescue for work. She is in airport security. There are times when she has to clear bag jams in behind the scenes. The serrated blade makes short work of straps that may get caught in the belt system.
Pinetreebbs

Post by Pinetreebbs »

My wife carries a pink Squeak and has a pink Native in the house. When she worked as a Nurse she carried a Miss Army knife, not very high quality, but the screwdriver came in handy for fixing med pumps that tended to back out screws, a mirror, a flashlight and an emergency pen.
Have you joined Knife Rights yet?
Go to: http://www.KnifeRights.org
Protecting your Right to own and carry the knives YOU choose.
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

My wife EDC's a Persian (G-10 with 79 mm blade) in her purse and a Persistance in her backpack when hunting.
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
FCM415

Post by FCM415 »

G10 DFly, ZDP DFly, and ZDP Stretch. She doesn't really care which of these I have sitting on her desk for her to use but these are what she likes best. For EDC she has a ZDP Ladybug on her keys.
razorsharp

Post by razorsharp »

My GF carries a CF chaparral
w3tnz

Post by w3tnz »

I brought my girl a blue delica, she uses it a lot around the house but was "too big" for her to whip out in public apparently (yeah I lol'd :rolleyes :) , so now she carries a LB/HB salt with a fob in her handbag.
I see, said the blind man.
Sparki

Post by Sparki »

My girls got a pink native, pink rat 1, and a pink kershaw leek.

I really wish I could find a pink delica... :(
SolidState

Post by SolidState »

The wife carried a ZDP delica until she "traded" it for my ZDP Caly 3. She still hasn't "traded" that one back, I think she enjoys it too much. For her uses, it stays sharp forever.
"Nothing is so fatal to the progress of the human mind as to suppose that our views of science are ultimate; that there are no mysteries in nature; that our triumphs are complete, and that there are no new worlds to conquer."
Sir Humphry Davy
ASmitty

Post by ASmitty »

The wife has my pink Delica in her nightstand for when she needs it, but she didn't really dig any of the Spyderco models I showed her for EDC, so she carries a pink CRKT Ashworth Turtle to work. She also has a pink handled Victorinox Climber in her purse at all times as well.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a danish."

Quietly lurking the Spyderco forum since 2003...
mikerestivo

Post by mikerestivo »

My wife had a Ladybug Salt until last week when it was stolen. The keyring it was on was pulled apart and looked like a breast-cancer ribbon. Based on the look of it it's hard to believe that she would have snagged it on something without realizing it.

She noticed this a day or so after she had made a donation of some used clothing to Goodwill. She gave her keys to an attendant who took them in the back to scan some sort of tag on one of her keyrings. Our guess was that it was swiped there. She went back to Goodwill to speak with the manager. The manager said that he would look at their security tape and contact her back. He has not as of yet and she intends to visit there tomorrow at follow up.
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Sad to hear that, Mike. :( I hope your wife is able to get the Salt L'Bug back soon!
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
ChapmanPreferred

Post by ChapmanPreferred »

My wife carries a SS Cricket SE so her keys can hang on the top of her purse or off of her pocket.
SFO Alumni/Authorized Spyderco Dealer (Startup)
Work EDC List
FRP: Nisjin Cricket PE, Manbug PE, Dragonfly PE
FLP: SS Cricket SE, byrd Flatbyrd CE
BRP: CF Military S90V
BLP: Forum S110V Native
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bh49

Post by bh49 »

My wife is carrying Purple Ladybug for several years.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian