radioctive dared me and i did it

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
endgame

radioctive dared me and i did it

Post by endgame »

He dared me to get all the manix and manix 2.well I got a minimamnix 83 2 80 manix I pe and on half serrated.got the cf s90v.got the full serrated pm2.got the tan pm2.got the earth brown pm2.bot the pink pm2.got the green pm2.got the blue pm2.got theblack ffg carpenter steel pm2. Got the lightweight blue in pe and combo.got the lightweight in pe black got bother ht grind g-10 in satin and black also the combo g-10 in satin and black and both Xl dlc and satin.ha hot it. Thanks for the challenge I love it.any did I miss guys?
endgame

Post by endgame »

Also the orange
BadFish

Post by BadFish »

Black stag arms manix?
~~~~ USn Catcherman ~~~~ Tasman Se ~~~~ Centofante 3 ~~~~ UKPK blue SE ~~~~ Goddard OD Sprint Pe ~~~~ Ambitious Pe blue~~~~ Zdp Ladybug ~~~~ Manix 2 lwt Pe ~~~~ Delica orange Pe ~~~~ Swick 3 fb ~~~~ Native brown xhp ~~~~ Persian 2 ~~~~ Tenacious green ps ~~~~ Drangonfly Sb ~~~~
MatthewSB

Post by MatthewSB »

Pics or it didn't happen :)
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Ooooh....S90V Manix 2....waaaaay up there on my grail list.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
razorsharp

Post by razorsharp »

Pink pm2?
Clip

Post by Clip »

I say collect the Militaries. Dare you.
Click here to zoom: Under the Microscope

Manix2, Elmax MT13, M4 Manix2, ZDP Caly Jr, SB Caly3.5, Cruwear MT12, XHP MT16, South Fork, SB Caly3, 20CP Para2, Military Left Hand, Perrin PPT, Squeak, Manix 83mm, Swick3, Lil' Temperance, VG10 Jester, Dfly2 Salt, Tasman Salt

Chris
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Double dog dare you....
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
Holland

Post by Holland »

razorsharp wrote:Pink pm2?
i think he meant m2 with all the pm2s.

Congrats man!
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Clip wrote:I say collect the Militaries. Dare you.
xceptnl wrote:Double dog dare you....

Pfffff.....I'll see your Military dare and raise you a Kopa dare. Now that's a long line of knives to collect. When you get all those, go for all the Kiwis too. Those two will keep you busy for a good long while.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Evil D wrote:Pfffff.....I'll see your Military dare and raise you a Kopa dare. Now that's a long line of knives to collect. When you get all those, go for all the Kiwis too. Those two will keep you busy for a good long while.
And as a last resort, the police has quite a few itterations!
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

endgame wrote:He dared me to get all the manix and manix 2....

Thanks for the challenge I love it.any did I miss guys?
Nice work endgame! Didn't see the word "moonglow" or "EDC forum" though!! Thanks for playing! Who's got the next mission impossible for him?

We need pics BTW!
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
RadioactiveSpyder

razorsharp wrote:Pink pm2?
See his pm2 full collection thread, such a beastie does exist!
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
Donut

Post by Donut »

It looks like you're possibly getting your terms mixed up. Your first sentence says you were dared to get all the Manix and Manix 2's, on the next line you talk about getting Paramilitary 2's.

Maybe you got distracted while you were buying Manix and Manix 2's and just started buying Paramilitary 2's.
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
Donut

Post by Donut »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:Nice work endgame! Didn't see the word "moonglow" or "EDC forum" though!! Thanks for playing! Who's got the next mission impossible for him?

We need pics BTW!
That's a good point. A real full collection would include both of the pre-production models, too. Those are fairly rare. I wonder if he has a Foliage Green of the C95, also. What about the Manix 2 XL and the black version?
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
einstein2001

Post by einstein2001 »

Clip wrote:I say collect the Militaries. Dare you.
xceptnl wrote:Double dog dare you....
I'll take the physical challenge Marc.
[table="width: 1100, align: left"]
[tr]
[td][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/td]
[td]Cruwear Military, CTS-204P Para 2, K390 Mule
Southard, Techno, Sage 2, Gayle Bradley
Super Blue Caly 3, Caly 3.5, Endura and G10 Ladybug
ZDP-189 G10 Dragonfly, ZDP-189 Nishijin Dragonfly
[HR][/HR]:spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder:
-Brandon

[/td]

[/tr]
[/table]
bh49

Just one simple "Dare"

Post by bh49 »

To get all Millitaries, Paras, Manixes shouldn't be a big deal as long as your pocket deep enough. Try to get "Cranberry Lum Chinese". It is almost a ghost, a legend.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
Donut

Post by Donut »

What, no one is going to dare to collect all the "Pride Integrity Guts" Police variants? :)

How about the Klotzi Walkers?
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
RadioactiveSpyder

Donut wrote:That's a good point. A real full collection would include both of the pre-production models, too. Those are fairly rare. I wonder if he has a Foliage Green of the C95, also. What about the Manix 2 XL and the black version?
Right, we need evidence of these:

Plus that EDC forum moonglow M2...:

Finally, I am posting this pic because my forest green M2 loves it's new 2013 family members! This also means finally showing a pic of the CC forum Native 5 in the top of the pic, which I believe was the very first of these to show up in our hands. This was the first of the two New Graham CC versions that mr_anderson on BF so kindly pointed out its existence. I bought that knife within minutes of reading that BF thread because I live in NY state (as the Deacon mentioned in his nice comment, it did indeed go to a major Spydernut in NY state). I held that beautiful thing in my hand on Wednesday afternoon, the day before the very recently passed, highly anticipated, site-crashing Thursday morning... I didn't want to post a pic then because I didn't want anyone to dislike me doing that. The next day, I bought only one during a nice call to Jeff at the SFO. Now why I didn't get a K390 Mule is beyond me (still in the Native's trance I guess). But, I'll stop blabbing now. The non-CC versions of the PM2 and N5 are now in my EDC rotation (and very firmly affixed there, much to the chagrin of my Caly 3.5, but she's still my #1 love!).

David, I think you found the perfect next mission for endgame. Kopa's anyone? (What do you say, Deacon, easy right?! :) )
Attachments
ForestGreen.JPG
Greens.JPG
ManixC95.JPG
RadioactiveSpyder

bh49 wrote:To get all Millitaries, Paras, Manixes shouldn't be a big deal as long as your pocket deep enough. Try to get "Cranberry Lum Chinese". It is almost a ghost, a legend.
+1, he seems to have pretty deep pockets...

I saw the Spydiewiki comment on that Cranberry Lum, do you have a pic of that one Roman (or know where one can be located)? What's the (ghost) story with that one? Love that kind of Spyderco lore!