Spyderfly B01

Discussion of Restricted Models by Spyderco.
Barman

Spyderfly B01

Post by Barman »

:spyder:
guitarwolf

Post by guitarwolf »

Great looking knife!
Barman

Post by Barman »

Thanks. I'd like to take the credit for its appeal but... :rolleyes:
einstein2001

Post by einstein2001 »

Nice acquisition. I recently picked up a Smallfly and I love it.
Off topic, Barman I see you're from Saratoga. Its funny I just got home from there. I was at SPAC Friday and Saturday. Great time! :D
[table="width: 1100, align: left"]
[tr]
[td][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/td]
[td]Cruwear Military, CTS-204P Para 2, K390 Mule
Southard, Techno, Sage 2, Gayle Bradley
Super Blue Caly 3, Caly 3.5, Endura and G10 Ladybug
ZDP-189 G10 Dragonfly, ZDP-189 Nishijin Dragonfly
[HR][/HR]:spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder:
-Brandon

[/td]

[/tr]
[/table]
Barman

Post by Barman »

einstein2001 wrote:Nice acquisition. I recently picked up a Smallfly and I love it.
Off topic, Barman I see you're from Saratoga. Its funny I just got home from there. I was at SPAC Friday and Saturday. Great time! :D
I bought the Spyderfly back when it sold for just over $100 IIRC and it sat around for a while. Lent it to a coworker and forgot about it till I started my Spyderco collection. I noticed it was unavailable and the Smallfly was selling at a premium so figured I should get it back. Took some cajoling but it's home. Honestly I couldn't remember which exact model it was till I got it back in my hand but its the 440c version. Did some research since and there aren't many out there and the asking prices are :eek: Happy to have it back.

In town for the Phish show? Always a good time.
BryanKim

Post by BryanKim »

I didn't get the pics. Can you again upload it for me ?
endgame

Post by endgame »

i also have the smallfly and its a great edc bali.how is the larger fly for flipping?the smallfly is so safe and functonal with the blade style and grippy g10 handles.i also have the szabofly and thats a fighter if i ever seen one.i got a custom mini szabo bali to.now that a cool little flipper one .i will never ever sell these 3 knives especially the szabos impossable to find now under 400$.if you can find one.the little szabo is priceless.not a spiderco but its so cool.just like the szabofly same blade styles but stainless rounded curves handels and 1/3 the size of the big boy.i love my bali they are the heart of my collection and the knives i bought i would never resell.