I'm looking for a Black Ti Worker.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Kevin Bruce

I'm looking for a Black Ti Worker.

Post by Kevin Bruce »

I've been looking for a factory Black Ti Worker.If anyone has one, or knows of a source for one, I'd really appreciate any info.I have an Aluminum (Tuffram) worker, and and early Worker ( 3 hole clip though),

that I'd be willing to offer up as trades.

(Among many others).

My email is kbruce@jadeinc.com

Thanks.

And I would like to thank Spyderco

for their web page.
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Kevin. Welcome to the Spyderco forum. We did make a few black Ti Worker models. Haven't seen any for quite some time. I'll keep my eyes open.

sal
NCBlades

Post by NCBlades »

I collect Spydercos and have almost 100 of them. The only place I have seen a Black Ti Worker is in the Spyderco book. I have been looking for one also but can't seem to find one. I do have the Evolution set (one damascus worker w/kraton inserts and one plain edge worker both in a plexiglass dome) Good luck in finding one!
Ferret

Post by Ferret »

There was one on ebay a week or 2 ago I think, though it may have been a black Endura.
NCBlades

Post by NCBlades »

That was an Endura Black Ti on Ebay last week. There is a Delica Black Ti on Ebay this week. I would bid on it but I already have one.

A friend of mine called me today and said that he found a Black Ti Worker at a gun shop. There was only the one on display in the store w/no box. Can't wait to get it.
Civilian

Post by Civilian »

What do these knives feel like? Are they kind of powdery?