Citadel Help

Discussion of Restricted Models by Spyderco.
Schneib

Citadel Help

Post by Schneib »

Hey all, I posted this on the restricted section originally, but nobody goes there... So I just obtained a 92mm Citadel, and after playing with it for a few hours I have discovered that the safety is too lose. It can be moved on or off just by tilting it, I took it apart and I think the problem is that the ball bearing is too far into the switch, and there isn't enough pressure on it to keep it from sliding around freely. Does anybody have a suggestion to fix this?
:spyder: Manix 2 XL, Manix 2, Cricket. Can't wait to get more!
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

This has been moved to the proper forum (and your original thread deleted as a duplicate). I'm afraid you'll need to be more patient. Less than two hours isn't quite long enough. Either way, all discussions related to restricted models belong in this section.

Thanks.
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

Have you contacted the Warranty and Repair dept via email or phone? There is only so much that can be done w/o endangering the warranty. I'd prob find a way to mail it in.
Schneib

Post by Schneib »

I would send it in, but since I'm not military I don't think I can, and if I do I don't know if Spyderco can send it back to me.
:spyder: Manix 2 XL, Manix 2, Cricket. Can't wait to get more!
endgame

Post by endgame »

Send back to the dealer then have them send it in