New Catalog!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Knifestyle

Post by Knifestyle »

I was under the impression the Enuff models were aiming for around a Delica/Endura price level...Yeash, I love small fixed blades but I'm out. I'm just going to wait for a Swick model to come back, I can't afford Spyderco fixed blades after all.
gaj999

Post by gaj999 »

Knifestyle wrote:I was under the impression the Enuff models were aiming for around a Delica/Endura price level...Yeash, I love small fixed blades but I'm out. I'm just going to wait for a Swick model to come back, I can't afford Spyderco fixed blades after all.
I had hoped so too. Or maybe on a par with the Moran, less a touch because of less machining and FRN scales. $35 more than the Moran was a big downer. I like small fixed blades and was excited about this one. One option that I could really get behind is a blade blank - I'd happily make my own scales and sheath. They'd look better, fit me better, be cheaper, and give me another project. All good things. The way it stands now, there are other small fixies much higher on my list than the Enuff. They're just not Spydercos. :(

Gordon