What Do You EDC

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
mathnerdm

What Do You EDC

Post by mathnerdm »

Hey I was just wondering what you edc and where more importantly. Especially cuz I just started EDCing a 4sevens preon 2 and I carry it in my back pocket next to wallet clipped so i was just wondering if any of you do the same.

Left pocket: Phone

Right pocket: Leatherman PS4 Squirt, Chapstick, and a new SOG Mini Aegis clipped

Back right pocket: Wallet and 4sevens preon 2 (don't know if being in my back pocket is secure enough for the light so kinda like a test run, tell me what you think)

So thats it, not a very impressive EDC today but it works lol. Really like to hear your EDC and where you carry a light if you do. Thanks and have a nice day!
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

FL pocket: Delica or smaller clipped to pocket. Leatherman Mini-Tool with lanyard. Chapstick

FR pocket: Pen clipped to pocket. Front pocket wallet

BL pocket: Ti Preon 1 clipped to pocket. Blackberry

BR pocket: Paramilitary or larger clipped to pocket.

5th pocket: Victorinox SAK or Ti Zippo

I love my Preon collection. I really like the 1 and 2 in Ti, but the regular versions are so smooth as well. It is the perfect little edc light with a great clip.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
.357 mag

Post by .357 mag »

I use a EDC bag now so I don't keep alot in my pockets anymore. Delica, rescue, or dragonfly in my back right pocket, Izula 2 in my front right pocket, and phone in my left front pocket.
FroOchie

Post by FroOchie »

Wow this breaks us down to our pockets....

FL- Ti Military
FR- Smith and Wesson Tactical Pen
FR Change Pocket- Leatherman Charge TTi
RR- Cricket SS doubling as a money clip
RL- Blackberry Torch
...I have no knives I keep in a safe but there are one or two that don't leave the house...
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

Right front - Pet waste bags always, cell phone when I remember to carry it.
Watch - Kiwi, which one varies from day to day. Today it was a "strawberry" red coral one in honor of National Lolipop Day.
Right back - Wallet always, 6' length of paracord with looped ends as emergency leash always, Fenix TK 11 when walking my dog, Bear, in the evening and early AM.
Left back - Large folder, varies from day to day. Most often a Stretch, but yesterday it was a pre-production Centofante Memory and today it's been a MT Ultratech.
Left front - Handkerchief always, remote for garage door opener occasionally.
Nite-Ize S-biner on one belt loop, in case I need to secure Bear to something, 1.5" split ring that I clip my keys to on another.
Shirt pocket - pen and/or reading glasses if I think I may need one or the other.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
mathnerdm

Post by mathnerdm »

FroOchie wrote:Wow this breaks us down to our pockets....
Yeah lol, mainly cuz im curious about the flashlight carriers.
Clip

Post by Clip »

FL - cell
FR - keys, knife clipped, occasionally Zippo
BR - wallet

Currently looking for a small EDC light. So many choices I'll probably start a thread about that one of these days.

Reading what everyone else carries makes me feel unprepared. On the hunt for some kind of pocket tool as well.
Click here to zoom: Under the Microscope

Manix2, Elmax MT13, M4 Manix2, ZDP Caly Jr, SB Caly3.5, Cruwear MT12, XHP MT16, South Fork, SB Caly3, 20CP Para2, Military Left Hand, Perrin PPT, Squeak, Manix 83mm, Swick3, Lil' Temperance, VG10 Jester, Dfly2 Salt, Tasman Salt

Chris
mathnerdm

Post by mathnerdm »

Clip wrote:Currently looking for a small EDC light. So many choices I'll probably start a thread about that one of these days.
Im absolutely lovin the 4sevens preon 2! The thing is amazing and throws so much light for 2xAAA! Great light imo!
Clip wrote:On the hunt for some kind of pocket tool as well.
Like i mentioned in my edc list for today, the leatherman ps4 squirt is my pocket MT of choice! Pliers and scissors on it, scissors are ok for what it is, and pliers work great! The micra/squirt S4 are also good options if you prefer a primary scissor over plier. Both the preon 2 and squirt are reviewed by nutnfancy if you wana check em out.
Clip

Post by Clip »

I've got the old squirt with the pliers, and I've used the **** out of that thing. Great for adjusting carburetors.
Click here to zoom: Under the Microscope

Manix2, Elmax MT13, M4 Manix2, ZDP Caly Jr, SB Caly3.5, Cruwear MT12, XHP MT16, South Fork, SB Caly3, 20CP Para2, Military Left Hand, Perrin PPT, Squeak, Manix 83mm, Swick3, Lil' Temperance, VG10 Jester, Dfly2 Salt, Tasman Salt

Chris
bdblue

Post by bdblue »

Today I carried in my 2 front jeans pockets: 2 ink pens, Fenix LD01 light, Leatherman Juice S2 multitool, Byrd Hawkbill, Benchmade Barrage 581, Iphone 4. I only carry a wallet in my back pockets.
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

Left pant: Clipped or lose flashlight
Right: Clipped Spydie and lose Leatherman Style PS. Sometimes a small second Spydie or in the watch pocket.
Necklace: Pendant light

There is more but that is my bare minimum.
Minibear453

Post by Minibear453 »

Bottom right- kydex wallet, sunglasses.
Bottom left- keychain(keys, duct tape, USB, preon 0 flashlight), and a cut kit(straw of neosporin, bandaids, gauze pad, duct tape, butterfly bandaids)
Top Left- Cell phone
Top Right- Usually empty. Whatever I need for the moment pocket.
IWB, an inch right of the center- Spyderco Endura in holster

I have no idea what I'll do when it gets cold and I wear jeans.
Carry a sharp knife, and life will never be dull
bh49

Post by bh49 »

FR C83 Persian clipped, novatac 120
Watch pocket: Moki Glory
FL Caly3.5 loose, wallet
RL cell phone
RR keys

For a while CAly3.5 was carried clipped in RR pocket, but after it ruined two jeans, it was move to FL loose.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

Some kind of folding knife and fixed blade, a light, and a handgun,
jackburton9807

Post by jackburton9807 »

RF PE Delica 3
LF OC
RR E2DL
jossta

Post by jossta »

Wallet, Blackberry, keys, VECP, Les George/Chad Nichols Shoveler tool/bottle opener, Munroe Dangler, Surefire G2x, Oakley Hijinx, Victorinox Ground Force and sometimes a second knife, either Burchtree Mid-tech Dao or Dervish Alchemy.
JAfromMN

Post by JAfromMN »

It can get to be a lot :D

Glasses with clip on sunglass on face,Key's hanging off belt into LFP,Spyderco folder RBP,Watch left wrist,wedding ring finger,necklace neck :D , Wallet RBP,pen,LBPlighterRFP,pocket tool LBP.multitool belt,flashlight clip LFP,Blackberry belt,hanky RFP,Hat on Head.;D

A backpack if I'm going somewhere has more tool's a fixed blade, extra clothes, water, bug spray, sun screen, first aid stuff, lip balm, pen's paper, sharpening basics, spare batteries, fire kit, lunch and snacks.
My favorite Spyderco is the one I'm carrying now :p
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Here we go...

Front Right Pocket:
1. Cash/loose change
2. SOG Mini-Micron Tanto
3. Weekends: Yojimbo II, Rock Lobster, et al

Front Left Pocket:
1. Victorinox Stayglow Rambler (clipped to the top of my pocket via a yellow Nite-Ize "S"-biner)
2. Gum

Rear Right Pocket:
1. Wallet (containing an Ian Sinclair Cardsharp 2)

Rear Left Pocket:
1. Spyderco Ladybug 3 Hawkbill Salt (clipped to the top of my pocket via a black Nite-Ize "S"-biner)
2. Cell phone

Inside of Waistband (Right Side):
1. Spyderco Balance SS

Keychain:
1. Photon Micro-Light II (green)
2. Matte blue Nite-Ize "S"-biner to clip to pocket/belt loop

Lunchbox:
1. Leatherman Micra
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

SpyderNut wrote:Here we go...
Now that is an E.D.C. list. ^^^^
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
Pockets

Post by Pockets »

I carry a myriad of bits ad bobs in my pockets, but I carry my EagleTac D25C Mini in a belt holster on my belt. I don't have enough room for it in my pockets :rolleyes: