Just purchased a Paramilitary 2!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Kousii

Just purchased a Paramilitary 2!

Post by Kousii »

I was initially going to buy the all black s30v para2 but instead I got the earth brown s35v sprint. I know it's not anything too special but for 20 dollars more I had to get it! This will be my first para2 and I bought it from whitemountainknives. I have heard great thing about them. Now comes the waiting... If anyone wants to post pictures of thier para2, that would be awesome!
Onionman

Post by Onionman »

Just received by Brown Para 2 and I am very happy with it. No pics yet, but check out this earlier thread with some pics of the Earth Brown Para 2.

http://www.spyderco.com/forums/showthre ... -CPM-S35VN
The important thing was that I had an onion tied to my belt, which was the style at the time. You couldn't get white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...
computernut

Post by computernut »

I just got my first PM2 last night, an all-black S30V. You can see my pics here: link
B. Baer

Post by B. Baer »

Congrats. I think you're gonna' love it. I have the black with satin blade, standard model, and haven't put it down long enough to photo it....

Great knife and enjoy it.

Baer
Seven

Post by Seven »

I got my first para2 a few weeks ago I got the all black you was thinking about, perfect design
______
Eric.
sir_mike

Post by sir_mike »

Kousii wrote:I was initially going to buy the all black s30v para2 but instead I got the earth brown s35v sprint. I know it's not anything too special but for 20 dollars more I had to get it! This will be my first para2 and I bought it from whitemountainknives. I have heard great thing about them. Now comes the waiting... If anyone wants to post pictures of thier para2, that would be awesome!
I have bought from Whitemountainkinves and been very happy with them. They ship quick and seem very honest. I havent had any issues with them so you should be happy. I have the s35vn one too but just to clarify, it isnt really a "sprint" run knife. It is more of a dealer exclusive but not sure exactly what they call it. I like the brown alot it isnt much more than the stock production one so I too have it.