Cutlery Shoppe (Jeff) speaking about his EDC Spydies!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
xceptnl

Cutlery Shoppe (Jeff) speaking about his EDC Spydies!

Post by xceptnl »

Great to see him on camera and spreading the good word!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dzvlmvPTMw&t=3s
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
jzmtl

Post by jzmtl »

Interesting to see, but as usual the nut behind the camera needs to learn to shut up and let whoever he is filming talk.

Post by 1623 »

Can't say enough about Jeff...helluva great guy and an excellent vendor.
-Jodi

It's not just in my head, it's in my heart.
Tdog

Post by Tdog »

Jeff has always done me well. He knows he has me as a repeat customer. I look at my account with him and it sorta makes me cringe. :eek: He always responds promptly to emails, has great prices with fast shipping. Couldn't ask for more. Glad he did the orange Para's. Wish I could give him a lesson on filleting.... just for the halibut. :p
KardinalSyn

Post by KardinalSyn »

Nice to see what Jeff looks like. Great guy.
:spyder: Centofante3 (C66PBK3), ParaMilitary2 (C81GPCMO), Endura4 (C10P), GrassHopper (C138P), Military (C36GPCMO), Perrin PPT (C135GP), Squeak (C154PBK), Dragonfly 2 Salt (C28PYL2), Military M390 CF (C36CFM390P), R (C67GF), ParaMilitary2 CTS-XHP (C81GPOR2), Tuff (C151GTIP), Ladybug & Perrin Street Bowie (FB04PBB)being the newest.
D1omedes

Post by D1omedes »

Nice to see Jeff get some air time. I will never forget that he shipped to me while in NY. He is a stand up guy and offers some of the best prices and customer service I've encountered. Good to see him carry some Spydies, too. ;)
INFRNL

Post by INFRNL »

Thanks for posting the vid. It was knice to see who Jeff is in person
CF Balance, CF Caly3 ZDP, Caly 3.5 SB, CAT 440C, Chaparral, Orange Jigged Damascus Delica, Blue Jigged Damascus Delica, BRG Delica ZDP(SOON TO BE G-10!), FG G-10 DragonFly, Gayle Bradley, 2012 Jester, H1 Ladybug Salt Hawkbill w/G-10 scales, Tan Manix 2 M4, MoonGlow Manix 2, C22CF Michael Walker, BRN Millie XHP, Native 5, PM2, All Black PM2, Gray PM2 20CP, Blue PM2 M390, Sage 1, Sage 2, Sage 4, Terzuola, CF Stretch ZDP, UKPK Drop Point
VashHash

Post by VashHash »

Cool to put a face to the voice ordered quite a few spydies from him
Spook410

Post by Spook410 »

Tdog wrote:Jeff has always done me well. He knows he has me as a repeat customer. I look at my account with him and it sorta makes me cringe. :eek: He always responds promptly to emails, has great prices with fast shipping. Couldn't ask for more. Glad he did the orange Para's. Wish I could give him a lesson on filleting.... just for the halibut. :p
But he's already done.. would be no porpoise.
dialex

Post by dialex »

Thanks for the link. It's always nice and useful to put faces to names. The vid itself was interesting and enjoyable too.
The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.
bartvdb

Post by bartvdb »

nice ;jeff in the real . now i see a face to my orders (i hope the manix comes in soon ),
Jay_Ev

Post by Jay_Ev »

Cool guy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- My Spydies <click the dancing banana!>
MIL-DOT

Post by MIL-DOT »

1623 wrote:Can't say enough about Jeff...helluva great guy and an excellent vendor.
Yep, took the words right outa my mouth !! I've been as impressed with CS as any operation I've ever dealt with ( even as good as RockyMountainATV :D )
Also, the Endura never appealed to me at all until just now seeing Jeff handling his. The Endura always looked mis-proprtioned to me, too long and skinny, but I just all of a sudden got a whole new impression of it. It has a heft and thickness that I was somehow missing, and now has piqued my interest.
But alas, I'm tapped out for a while, especially after a 2-month,11-Spydie binge ;) .
Native 5, FRN Native, Delica 4 FFG , Delica 4 CE, Ambitious, Stretch ,Manix 2, Sage1, DF2, PM2,UKPK, ......
Azwaiian

Post by Azwaiian »

I am a repeat customer of his and I will be for a very long time. I have never had a bad experience with Jeff and it is hard to beat his prices. I just ordered a Sharpmaker from him and it should be here by Monday or Tuesday! It was good to see that he also carries and uses the products he sells. Awesome vid.
PARATOM

Post by PARATOM »

i really want a zdp blade, i have heard such great things.

i will say that the vg-10 on my delica has blown me away, its amazing how thin the blade is and how durable it is. and did i mention it still shaves my arm hair!
[LEFT]Para 2 digi cam/DLC | Tenacious PE | Sage 1 | Delica 4 FFG | Manix 2 | Dragonfly 2 H1 | Yojimbo 2 | SmallFly digi cam R | Citadel DLC R[/LEFT]
There are two kinds of people in this world, you're either somebody or nobody...
APS

Post by APS »

I had seen his face before... in those gorgeous catalogs they used to mail out in the 90's. Got my first Spyderco from his catalog ~1991, an SE Endura.

Post by 1623 »

Spook410 wrote:But he's already done.. would be no porpoise.
That's right, no Porpoise it was a Halibut :D
-Jodi

It's not just in my head, it's in my heart.
bh49

Post by bh49 »

I felt that he is a spydernut. Just wondering why he is not here :confused:
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
Knutty

Post by Knutty »

As soon as I saw "NUTNFANCY" I groaned audibly.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

bh49 wrote:I felt that he is a spydernut. Just wondering why he is not here :confused:
I have asked him before via email if he was on this forum or any other and he responded simple, "I am not". I just informed him that he had fans of his online store here and that he would always be welcome.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*