Anyone see a Caspian laying around

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Half Sack
Location: Alberta, undisclosed location of the Weapon Plus Program

Anyone see a Caspian laying around

Post by Half Sack »

I snoozed and I've likely lost...
I meant to buy a caspian when I heard they were discontinued but looks like I waited too long, the site I normally use is sold out and I can't find them anywhere now. I've messaged the site and also spyderco but I'm guessing it's going to be a strike out.
Anyone know where I can still find one? I'm extremely upset that I wasn't able to get them when the price was reduced after the discontinue, **** the lower price was making me wonder if I should get two or just one. Stupid company owed me back pay, had I gotten the cheque a month ago like I thought I would this thread wouldn't exist...
Welcome to our newest member, Half Sack
:spyder: Endura4 wave, Ladybug Hawkbill H1, Byrd Hawkbill, PM2 digi camo, Sharpmaker *Sprints: Dodo Orange, MeerKat Burgundy, "R" Nishijin *Discontinued: Caspian H1 :spyder: #ByrdWeek Winner :cool:
No one likes the dark - Robin Sherbatsky
*Signature not updated, purchases missing...*
MachSchnell

Post by MachSchnell »

Yea Cutlery Shoppe had them for cheap not too long ago, I too waited and missed out. However, there are some on the eBay for $225, but that's not really worth it.
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

Maybe try Target Knives in Calgary. He might have one. http://www.targetknives.com or email is info@targetknives.com. Where you from?

- best wishes, Jazz.
MIL-DOT

Post by MIL-DOT »

I just took a look around and couldn't find anything :) .
Native 5, FRN Native, Delica 4 FFG , Delica 4 CE, Ambitious, Stretch ,Manix 2, Sage1, DF2, PM2,UKPK, ......
Half Sack

Post by Half Sack »

Ya 225 is a bit expensive, srknives had them for about $70 when Spyderco discontinued them, hence me considering two the price was dropped from about $125 or something like that. I didn't see it on target knives, I may email them too just to give it a shot.
I'm south of Grande Prairie Alberta.
I really should have ordered it last month, I knew this was going to happen...
I may just end up with a Saver Salt or something along those lines if I can't find a Caspian.
Tdog

Post by Tdog »

Check your pm
Sequimite

Post by Sequimite »

Yesterday and three days ago Caspians were bought on ebay for $72 and $73.

They will go up but if you keep watching you should get one at a reasonable price.
Our reason is quite satisfied, in 999 cases out of every 1000 of us, if we can find a few arguments that will do to recite in case our credulity is criticized by someone else. Our faith is faith in someone else's faith, and in the greatest matters this is most the case.
- William James, from The Will to Believe, a guest lecture at Yale University in 1897
Half Sack

Post by Half Sack »

PMs checked.
I may end up getting this if things go my way, my whining and crying is paying off.
I'm at least getting hopeful that my search isn't over.
You guys are all being great and doing a lot to help out, if I get it or not I appreciate the help, you guys are awesome.