Yesssssssssssssssssss BLUE PARA 2 shipping

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Tdog

Yesssssssssssssssssss BLUE PARA 2 shipping

Post by Tdog »

:D Just received an invoice from Bento saying Blue M390 PARA 2'S TO SHIP 12/28 YEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAW Thanks to all at Spyderco that make this possible. MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR
:D :D :D :spyder: :spyder: :spyder:
Donut

Post by Donut »

Sounds nice, I can't wait to see the 'in the wild' pics.
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
46Alpha

Post by 46Alpha »

Got my invoice as well. Been waiting for this one!
Niles

Post by Niles »

Ditto. And now, more waiting.
Tdog

Post by Tdog »

Niles wrote:Ditto. And now, more waiting.
But not much longer. A late Christmas present and a GREAT New Year's present. I'm not excited noooooooo......... not at all. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thank you Sal and everyone at Spyderco.
Slash

Post by Slash »

Looking at their site this knife is still available. In fact it says after the 1st you can order as many as you want. I can only assume it wasn't that popular of a seller if they are still available. Wonder if it's the price or the blue scales people don't care to much for?
INFRNL

Post by INFRNL »

Howes will be shipping Tuesday. I am still deciding if I want a blue one. I do want to find a good price on the grey/20cp
I am not sure how many or what price they are from Howes, but tend to have some of the best prices and free shipping.
Jay_Ev

Post by Jay_Ev »

INFRNL wrote:Howes will be shipping Tuesday. I am still deciding if I want a blue one. I do want to find a good price on the grey/20cp
I am not sure how many or what price they are from Howes, but tend to have some of the best prices and free shipping.
I'm not so sure Howe's is going to have this knife. I seem to recall it was a model exclusive to Bento Box Shop.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- My Spydies <click the dancing banana!>
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

Jay_Ev wrote:I'm not so sure Howe's is going to have this knife. I seem to recall it was a model exclusive to Bento Box Shop.
Howe's did have one or two. Probably a CC.
-F1

Post by -F1 »

I pre-ordered the blue PM2 from BBS a couple days ago. No notification email yet. This is probably because they're doing them in the order in which the preorders arrived:
Once we receive your deposit, we will place you on a list. When the knives arrive from Spyderco, we will send you a PayPal invoice to your email address for the remaining balance in the chronological order we received the deposits.
Or maybe I've missed the boat again (still waiting on my 2012 Spyderco catalog...).
Bapple

Post by Bapple »

Oh wow! Just got my invoice also, and paid! Very unexpected Christmas present to myself, can't wait for this one! :eek:

Merry Christmas all!
mikerestivo

Post by mikerestivo »

This is mostly great news for me. I certainly did not expect these to ship this soon.

The only thing that chaps my behind a tad is the timing of this: the day before Christmas. I paid for mine today but had to grit my teeth to do it. Spent a poo-load on Christmas this year and I am spread thin on the money. I may have to take up hunting small game just to eat for the next few weeks.

On the upside, I am excited about playing with this knife and testing it out. I certainly have been hankering to take M390 out for a drive. And I have enjoyed the Para 2 platform much more than I thought I would. I can't seem to keep the gray sprint run out of my pocket.
Jay_Ev

Post by Jay_Ev »

Be glad you don't live in California, almost $20 tax on this bad boy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- My Spydies <click the dancing banana!>
thefly01

Post by thefly01 »

Paid for mine this morning as well! Looking forward to seeing how it compares to 20CP.
Para M390, Para CTS-20CP, Delica
hunterseeker5

Post by hunterseeker5 »

Not gotten the invoice for the rest of it yet. Hopefully I will soon.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Got my Invoice today, excited about this. Bad timing I agree.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
Random Chance

Post by Random Chance »

I got my invoice this morning too. I wasn't expecting it so soon, especially right on the heels of picking up a Manix 2 XL, but I've been waiting on this one for so long I can't help but be excited. Merry Christmas to all us Spyderco aficionados!
RamDreamer

Post by RamDreamer »

It sure was a surprise, albeit a very pleasant one, to get the invoice today and the notice that it is supposed to ship on Wednesday. Can't complain about the wait now, I sure didn't think it was going to make it's appearance this soon.
Mr.Sparkitle

Post by Mr.Sparkitle »

I got my invoice this morning. Happy birthday to me.
PE Military/CE Mini Manix/CE D'Allara/Yojimbo/Centofante 3//PE D4 Wave/PE D4 Wave/Sage 3/ZDP CE D4//Manix2/Barong/D2 ParaMili/G10 Endura//Manix2//M4 Manix2/Caly Jr./Sage II/M4 Military/Lum Tanto Sprint/MT01/MT02/MT03/MT04/MT05/MT06//FRN UKPK/Karambit/Bug/Honeybee/Grasshopper/Sprint Swick/Swick2/Chokwe//Military//ZDP Stretch//Delica//DayHiker/Lum Chinese//Sage/Chicago/Terzuola/Michael Walker/LeafStorm/SuperHawk/Gayle Bradly//Bushcraft/XHP Military//
wquiles

Post by wquiles »

Same here - got my invoice as well. I love my Grey CTS-20CP Para 2, but I am really looking forward to having the Blue M390 to alternate between them ;)

Will