Spyderco Streetbeat Pics

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
tomoto

Spyderco Streetbeat Pics

Post by tomoto »

Hey everyone! Just did a review on this gorgeous knife here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTz1_PYGCEw

And had taken some pics of it as well so thought I'd post them as well! Cheers :D

P.S. (If I'm not allowed to post the link above I'll definitely remove it! Thanks )

:spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder:
HellHound

Post by HellHound »

Think reviews are ok for links its the advertising stuff thats not allowed. The blade looks good but I'm not digging the handle on that maybe other ppl like it more.
thewannabesurvivalist
razorsharp

Post by razorsharp »

wow, the knifes smaller than I thought
Dunk

Post by Dunk »

i got my street beat not too long ago. prob one of my fav knives out of my collection. extremely sharp. love the jimping. the contoured handle provides excellent grip as well. the knife overall feels very solid in the hand.

nice pics and review.
SQSAR

Post by SQSAR »

HellHound wrote:Think reviews are ok for links its the advertising stuff thats not allowed. The blade looks good but I'm not digging the handle on that maybe other ppl like it more.
+1 The blade is just awesome in its classic design, but I can't get over that handle, even though those who use it seem to report good things.
tomoto

Post by tomoto »

Interesting how some of you guys aren't too fond of the handle. I absolutely love it. To each their own, its always nice to hear different opinions though :D
Dunk wrote:i got my street beat not too long ago. prob one of my fav knives out of my collection. extremely sharp. love the jimping. the contoured handle provides excellent grip as well. the knife overall feels very solid in the hand.

nice pics and review.
Thanks for the nice comment!
:spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder:
Reject

Post by Reject »

I think the Streetbeat is one of those knives that you can’t appreciate until you hold it in your hand.
If you don’t like the look of it and get a chance to hold one in your hand, do so. I think you will change your mind.

Get a grip on that little sucker and it isn’t leaving you hand until you choose to put it down.

PS. Nice photos, love my Streetbeat
How much can a Koala bear?