Just got my manix sprint!!!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
EDCTAC

Just got my manix sprint!!!

Post by EDCTAC »

WOW, this thing is awesome! I love my regular manix and this one really stepped it up a notch. The G-10 is great, and I wasn't expecting the skeletonized liners. I couldn't be happier with this knife. If you haven't got one yet, just do it :)
:spyder:My mind is the sharpest weapon I have, my spyderco is the second!;)
angusW

Post by angusW »

Are you talking about the one with BD30P? If so then I agree. The G-10 is great on it.
Member of the LH Military club.

My Spydies
EDCTAC

Post by EDCTAC »

Yeah, sorry shoulda been more specific.
:spyder:My mind is the sharpest weapon I have, my spyderco is the second!;)
spyder_guy

manix2 capenter

Post by spyder_guy »

Took your advice and got one myself. simply amazing. :D
jackknifeh

Post by jackknifeh »

I don't have a Sprint but I have the M4 one and love it. I love the whole Manix2 design. It is also a model that has lots of different choices, like many models within a model. I hope you enjoy the new one as much (maybe more) than your other one.

Jack
HighDesertSpyder

Post by HighDesertSpyder »

Now I get it...
I also, today, received my first Manix. All I can say is WOW! I managed to land an Orange Manix 2 from someone kind enough to part with this beauty. If you are thinking about a Manix... dive in head first. Very nice knife and a prefect overall feel. This knife is most certainly an examply of CQI!!!
Have a nice weekend everyone! :spyder:
gunnut35

Post by gunnut35 »

I just got my Manix sprint, ( the current sprint ) and I absolutely love it and it will be in my pocket for now on.
For some reason I did not like the Manix 2's and this is my 4th one, but I will be keeping this one. I really like how they did the g10 on this one and I might even order another one just to have around, in case I lose this one.
DaBird

Post by DaBird »

HighDesertSpyder wrote:Now I get it...
I also, today, received my first Manix. All I can say is WOW! I managed to land an Orange Manix 2 from someone kind enough to part with this beauty. If you are thinking about a Manix... dive in head first. Very nice knife and a prefect overall feel. This knife is most certainly an examply of CQI!!!
Have a nice weekend everyone! :spyder:
I "think" a little Birdy told me where you got it from :D

Man -- your ALL over the Net -- just like ME :p
On Edge

Post by On Edge »

OK, after reading this thread, I broke down and ordered one of the Carpenter sprints today.

I have always admired the Manix, really like the lines, but felt it was a bit big for EDC ...

I handled one in a shop about a year ago, and I still remember the two things that impressed me about it:

1. It is a very solid knife
2. It fit my hand like a glove

… now I'm impatient!

~ Edge
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice ... In practice, there is."