Ladybug too small?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
dbcad

Post by dbcad »

Like that idea :D
Charlie

" Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler."

[CENTER]"Integrity is being good even if no one is watching"[/CENTER]
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

As for the paracord section, i cut it to length and then put it through the hole, then put one end of the cord inside the other end and melted it together, then tucked that seam inside the lanyard hole so it's out of sight. Then i melted the center section of the cord together to keep the key ring at one end. I didn't want any knots in my grip.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
Minibear453

Post by Minibear453 »

Jazz wrote:Thanks for the compliments, guys.
Search "hangman's noose knot" or "Chris Reeve knot" on youtube. That should help. It's pretty easy and you can make it however long or short you want.

- best wishes, Jazz.
Jazz, what is your lanyard used for?
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

Minibear453 wrote:Jazz, what is your lanyard used for?
It makes the handle feel longer, making it easier to open and giving you a bit more to hold on to once it's open. Once you try it, you'll definately feel the difference. I only put them on the wee knives. I have large hands. They're not meant for looks, but I think they do look cool.

- best wishes, Jazz.
RJNC

Post by RJNC »

I have big hands and I can still open mine one-handed. And it fits very nice in the hand. You should have bought a Manbug.
TBob

Post by TBob »

ac12 wrote:So for my next knife, Dragonfly2 or Delica?
I don't know why the Dragonfly2 is sticking in my head. Maybe because it seems to be a compromise size to carry well, and that is one criteria.
I do like the longer blade length of the Delica. Longer blade is easier to spread peanut butter :-)
Definitely the Delica. I carry my Ladybug 3 SE on my keyring and my Stretch CF for my EDC. The Delica makes a great EDC knife as well; just ask my wife. :) The ergos are great and you can get it in a couple of steels and a bunch of colors.
:spyder:: Advocate, Slysz Bowie Ti, Southard Black Blade, Stretch Carbon Fiber w/ZDP-189, Fluted Ti Native5, Terzuola Starmate, Terzuola SLIPIT, Leaf Storm, Gayle Bradley, Roadie, Chaparral CF, Chaparral Ti Stealth, Des Horn, Stretch FRN (Blue) ZDP-189, Centofante Memory, Military Black Blade CE, Delica4 FRN CE, Endura4 FRN Black Blade CE, Assist Orange FRN, Manbug ZDP-189, Ladybug 3 FRN SE, Delica4 Blue NLEOMF, Moran Drop Point BB, et al. :spyder: Spydie Fanatic #179 :spyder: