Digi-Camo Manix 2

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.

Digi-Camo Manix 2?

Yeah, desert digi-camo sounds cool!
54%
I'd rather get one with forest digi-camo.
15%
No thanks, not a camo fan.
31%

Total votes: 26

Stephen

Digi-Camo Manix 2

Post by Stephen »

After messing around with my new Tan M4 Manix, it made me think of a new variation Spyderco hasn't tried yet(as far as I know). It's obvious that the Manix 2 is a big hit, just look at all the different sprints. Maybe there's room for one more...

How would you guys feel about a desert digi-camo Manix 2? It sounds like a winner to me, especially for those in uniform.

I've seen this sort of idea brought up a couple of times (regarding regular digi-camo) and thought maybe it should get a vote. Also, I like polls :D .

If you're a fan of the idea, would you prefer Hollow or FFG? DLC or satin finish? Considering the target market, I'd make it Dlc hollow grind 154cm, for toughness, price, and light reflection issues.
My :spyder:'s: Tan M4 Manix!, P'kal, Rock Salt, Pink Endura CE, Orange Moran, USN Endura, Bug, Honeybee, FRN Cricket.
cosmo7809

Post by cosmo7809 »

This spyderco forum member made these scales http://spyderco.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43349

While I think they look nice, they are not my cup of tea on the manix2. I do like them on the Para2 though.

Also, IMO there are too many manix2 variations.
Come Join Us Click Here
Michael Cook

Post by Michael Cook »

:spyder: I carry mostly for SD and if I had to explain myself in court digi-camo would look too ninjafied to any NKP on the jury. No camo for me. (My 11-B days are long behind me! :o ) :spyder:
More of what does not work will not work. Robin Cooper, Rokudan; Aikikai.

There is great power in the profound observation of the obvious. John Stone, Rokudan; Aikikai
Jonj480

Post by Jonj480 »

I like the Digi Camo - put an ffg black blade on it and I'll buy a couple...
PaulVB

Post by PaulVB »

Desert digi cam sounds really cool, though I would also buy a standard forest digi cam manix 2. It has to have a DLC blade since we're going camo here and I'd like a saber grind the most but would take any. VG 10 would be a good steel choice.