Poli or Wog but not both

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
Stugots-II

Poli or Wog but not both

Post by Stugots-II »

yablanowitz

Post by yablanowitz »

Yup, he's not too bright.
Dear s.unit.s,

Out of curiosity, are you aware that this is a fake? The Spyder logo is in the wrong place on the blade, the spring on the ball lock is wrong, the "SPYDERCO" on the front apperars to be silkscreened instead of stamped into the steel, the "VG-10" and "SEKI JAPAN" stamps are missing from the reverse side as is the designers mark, and the pivot screw head is the wrong shape. The box is a hybrid of two color patterns and is a style that was last used in the 90s on an all black box.

- yablanowitz
Dear yablanowitz,

i had a 1989 supercharged toyota mr2 and a 95 toyota mr2 turbo. neither one of those was a fake just because they came out in different years and didn't look the same.

- s.unit.s
I don't believe in safe queens, only in pre-need replacements.
Bluntrauma

Post by Bluntrauma »

What a dips&^%
Sometimes you gotta kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

AKA: Liveitloud on Blade Forums, USN, EDC, Benchmade forums and basically everywhere but here.
liveit_loud on Ebay.
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

yablanowitz wrote:Yup, he's not too bright.
Not too bright - or just evasive because he knows it's a fake? :rolleyes:

If he bought it for anything over $10 then he was conned but it doesn't make it any better that he is trying to sell it for the price of a genuine one :mad:
My spydies: Squeak, Tenacious, Terzuola, D'Allara, UKPK CF peel-ply pre-production, UKPK CF smooth pre-production, UKPK G10 orange leaf-blade, UKPK FRN grey drop-point, UKPK FRN maroon leaf-blade, Bug ... all PE blades :)
yablanowitz

Post by yablanowitz »

According to his listing, he didn't buy it at all. It was a gift from an ex-girlfriend that got it on eBay. :rolleyes:
I don't believe in safe queens, only in pre-need replacements.
Bluntrauma

Post by Bluntrauma »

yablanowitz wrote: ex-girlfriend :rolleyes:
Well at least he did something right.
Sometimes you gotta kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

AKA: Liveitloud on Blade Forums, USN, EDC, Benchmade forums and basically everywhere but here.
liveit_loud on Ebay.