Spyderco *Edited* 4 Sale

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
acp1318

Spyderco *Edited* 4 Sale

Post by acp1318 »

Hi, I'm totally new to this, but have noticed this knife is in high demand especially for collectors. Basically I got this knife from a friend of mine that returned from Iraqi several years ago and left the military. When he came home, he either sold or gave anyway anything that reminded him of the war. I have a ton of knives and right now am more interested in paying the bills than keeping the knife. Its in very good condition, I've never used it to cut anything. There are no nicks or scratches. Again this the 'Operation Iraqi Freedom', 'We pray for your safe return', tan handle, lock blade. If you or you know one that is interested please let me know and I can send more pics and provide other info. Thanks
Sequimite

Post by Sequimite »

acp1318 wrote:Hi, I'm totally new to this, but have noticed this knife is in high demand especially for collectors. Basically I got this knife from a friend of mine that returned from Iraqi several years ago and left the military. When he came home, he either sold or gave anyway anything that reminded him of the war. I have a ton of knives and right now am more interested in paying the bills than keeping the knife. Its in very good condition, I've never used it to cut anything. There are no nicks or scratches. Again this the 'Operation Iraqi Freedom', 'We pray for your safe return', tan handle, lock blade. If you or you know one that is interested please let me know and I can send more pics and provide other info. Thanks
Not allowed here. Please read notes at top.
Our reason is quite satisfied, in 999 cases out of every 1000 of us, if we can find a few arguments that will do to recite in case our credulity is criticized by someone else. Our faith is faith in someone else's faith, and in the greatest matters this is most the case.
- William James, from The Will to Believe, a guest lecture at Yale University in 1897
bohica1998

Post by bohica1998 »

http://www.spyderco.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48000
Do not post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation in Spyderco Forum. This includes the trading and selling of knives or other goods. This includes any listing of any kind, a forum thread, post or signature line.

Just in case you can't find the sticky.
18 :bug-red 's and counting so far... :winking-tongue
Current Inventory: C14SBK Rescue SE - C14SBL Rescue SE - C14PBK Rescue FG PE - C14SBK Rescue FG SE - C10PSGRWBK Endura USN CE Emerson Opener/Black Blade - LBK3HB Ladybug Hawkbill SE - C12SGY Matriarch SE G10 modded - C78PSBK Native 3 SE - C78PBK Native 3 PE - C41SBK Native 4 SE - C41PBBK Native 4 Black Blade PE - C41PSBBK Native 4 Black Blade SE - C77PYL SpyderHawk H1 PE - C106PYL Tasman Salt PE - C122GP Tenacious SE - BY22SBK Meadowlark Hawkbill SE - LGRP3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill PE - LGRS3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill SE
Stephen

Post by Stephen »

I think it would be a great idea if there was a GIGANTIC "NO SELLING!" flashing banner at the page where you fill your registration info. Or maybe an extra specific captcha code confirmation you have to fill out that says "NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING. PERIOD!"

Also: :D :D
My :spyder:'s: Tan M4 Manix!, P'kal, Rock Salt, Pink Endura CE, Orange Moran, USN Endura, Bug, Honeybee, FRN Cricket.