eBay "Spyderco Mini Pocket Knife"

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
Pinetreebbs

eBay "Spyderco Mini Pocket Knife"

Post by Pinetreebbs »

Listed as, "Spyderco Mini Pocket Knife" looks like a knife sold by 911. :mad:

This is the listing, it is from China.
SUDS

Post by SUDS »

looks like a spin handle. there are way to many spyderco knock offs!
Adam
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Manix 2, Para 2, Frn/Wooden UKPK
Jay_Ev

Post by Jay_Ev »

LOL @ that triangle shaped opening hole.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- My Spydies <click the dancing banana!>
smikesmith3

Post by smikesmith3 »

Would it be wrong to make another eBay account and just bid on it but never pay for it? :D At least it would help someone else from making a bad choice and thinking it was real.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I wasn't a steel snob until I met CTS-XHP."
Spyderco Dealer
Bluntrauma

Post by Bluntrauma »

smikesmith3 wrote:Would it be wrong to make another eBay account and just bid on it but never pay for it? :D At least it would help someone else from making a bad choice and thinking it was real.
You know Mike that's funny as ****. We could enlist a brigade to bid on all fakes. Seriously though, if the accounts are attached to IP's then someone could endanger their regular account. Plus it would be pretty sticky setting up a paypal account since it would be tied to your real bank, debit, credit, yada yada.

Amusing none to less. :D

Oh and by the way, Happy Birthday Mike!
Sometimes you gotta kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

AKA: Liveitloud on Blade Forums, USN, EDC, Benchmade forums and basically everywhere but here.
liveit_loud on Ebay.
Bluntrauma

Post by Bluntrauma »

Oh and this goes without saying but I just reported it. Now I'm off the send my canned letter to the seller that knows they are fake and doesn't give a hoot.
Sometimes you gotta kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

AKA: Liveitloud on Blade Forums, USN, EDC, Benchmade forums and basically everywhere but here.
liveit_loud on Ebay.
bohica1998

Post by bohica1998 »

Yeah, they just released another flood of listings for these. Here are a couple of the latest ones.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Spyderco-Mini-Pocke ... 3cb0db4351

http://cgi.ebay.com/Spyderco-Tactical-P ... 4aa4b96d7d

I guess if you are listing from China anything goes as far as Ebay is concerned, cause they don't seem to even try to do anything about it.
18 :bug-red 's and counting so far... :winking-tongue
Current Inventory: C14SBK Rescue SE - C14SBL Rescue SE - C14PBK Rescue FG PE - C14SBK Rescue FG SE - C10PSGRWBK Endura USN CE Emerson Opener/Black Blade - LBK3HB Ladybug Hawkbill SE - C12SGY Matriarch SE G10 modded - C78PSBK Native 3 SE - C78PBK Native 3 PE - C41SBK Native 4 SE - C41PBBK Native 4 Black Blade PE - C41PSBBK Native 4 Black Blade SE - C77PYL SpyderHawk H1 PE - C106PYL Tasman Salt PE - C122GP Tenacious SE - BY22SBK Meadowlark Hawkbill SE - LGRP3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill PE - LGRS3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill SE