Duty Companions

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
raven

Duty Companions

Post by raven »

Just like the title says ... ;)

Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

God Bless :)

-raven-
ISAIAH 40:31 But those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They will mount up on wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

No-one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb... It's yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.
2cha

Post by 2cha »

Is the Perrin your offside friend? Thigh pocket?
raven

Post by raven »

2cha wrote:Is the Perrin your offside friend? Thigh pocket?
As a matter of fact it is ;) . I carry it in my right cargo pocket ...since I shoot left handed and ambi :p . Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

-raven-
ISAIAH 40:31 But those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They will mount up on wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

No-one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb... It's yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.
gac

Post by gac »

Is that a baby Eagle? I'm surprised to see a rail on it.
raven

Post by raven »

gac wrote:Is that a baby Eagle? I'm surprised to see a rail on it.
Yes ;) ... Actually it's the Jericho 941 or Baby Eagle II when it was distributed by Magnum Research. Then the distribution went back to KBI/Charles Daly, but apparently went Bankrupt :( .

Anyway, the Jericho 941 for the short time that it was out for 2010 did come from IWI/IMI (Israeli Weapons Industry/Israeli Military Industry) including the rail ...here's better pic of my set up when I use it for the TacTeam ...

Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

-raven-
Attachments
MOD1.JPG
MOD1.JPG (86.98 KiB) Viewed 1515 times

Bushbadger

Post by Bushbadger »

How are you finding the PPT so far Mr Raven?
Joe_Karp

Post by Joe_Karp »

Nice knife Raven, good to see you over here!
raven

Post by raven »

Bushbadger wrote:How are you finding the PPT so far Mr Raven?
Hey Bushbadger, It's a very robust design and slices like a laser. It's part of my EDC Rotation which includes The PPT, XM-18, Hogue EX01, and BM720. This is one of those designs that really grows on a person ;) :p .
Joe_Karp wrote:Nice knife Raven, good to see you over here!
Hey Joe, Been here for quite a while now ... it was the very first knife forum I joined up with. Some extremely cool folks here as well ;) .

Take Very Good Care Gents and Be Safe Always.

-raven-

Bushbadger

Post by Bushbadger »

Kudos on owning an XM-18 :D I hadn't heard of Hogue so I looked them up, pretty cool looking knives.
SCALPHUNTER

Post by SCALPHUNTER »

Very nice combo.