Thought yall would like to see

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
Buckles

Thought yall would like to see

Post by Buckles »

Just came across this site.

http://www.knife911.com/spyderco-knives ... uutncretm3

I think i know where that ebay seller got his "spyderco" knife.
8 :spyder:'s and counting
AtlanticSalt, Endura, Endura4 FFG, "Custom" Native, Delica4, Bug, Honeybee,Grasshopper, Poliwog, TasmanSalt, Forager
Eddie

Post by Eddie »

They are so bad at making counterfeits its not even funny. Although I kind of like theyre butterfly knives even though they have the wrong Spyderco logo lol
bohica1998

Post by bohica1998 »

First name: KE Last name: ZHOU
City: LongQuan
Province: ZheJiang
Address:No.108 Jian Chi Road,Longquan City,Zhejiang Province,China PR Postal code:323700
Tel:0086-5787096365
There you go folks. That's where to Western Union your money for one of these non-Spyderco "Spyderco" knives!

The sad thing is that they try to legitimize these POS knives with a little info about Sal and the company right at the top of the page!
18 :bug-red 's and counting so far... :winking-tongue
Current Inventory: C14SBK Rescue SE - C14SBL Rescue SE - C14PBK Rescue FG PE - C14SBK Rescue FG SE - C10PSGRWBK Endura USN CE Emerson Opener/Black Blade - LBK3HB Ladybug Hawkbill SE - C12SGY Matriarch SE G10 modded - C78PSBK Native 3 SE - C78PBK Native 3 PE - C41SBK Native 4 SE - C41PBBK Native 4 Black Blade PE - C41PSBBK Native 4 Black Blade SE - C77PYL SpyderHawk H1 PE - C106PYL Tasman Salt PE - C122GP Tenacious SE - BY22SBK Meadowlark Hawkbill SE - LGRP3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill PE - LGRS3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill SE
spyderHS08

Post by spyderHS08 »

wow no thanks, My antivirus popped up just clicking the link. Ill stear clear of that site for sure.
39 & counting...
:spyder: E3, Para mili, Salt 1 PE, Native, D3 OD, Ladybug, UKPK, Dodo, D4, Tasman, Ladybug Salt, Smallfly, Khukuri, Para Military, USN E4, Persistence, Civilian, Yojimbo, Smallfly, Manix 2 CE, Dodo, Military, D4 , Blackhawk, Pac Salt, Military, Manix 2, Captain, Assist, D'fly PE, Spyderhawk SE, Persian, Lum tanto, Warrior, Lil Temp, Tuff, spyderfly, szabofly, :spyder:

Dodo!
Buckles

Post by Buckles »

spyderHS08 wrote:wow no thanks, My antivirus popped up just clicking the link. Ill stear clear of that site for sure.
hmm. didnt bother my mac.

be nice if the company wasnt in china. Spyderco might be able to do something about the fakes.
8 :spyder:'s and counting
AtlanticSalt, Endura, Endura4 FFG, "Custom" Native, Delica4, Bug, Honeybee,Grasshopper, Poliwog, TasmanSalt, Forager
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

Yeah, looks like they're all safely hidden away in the 'Peoples Republic of Counterfeits' :(
My spydies: Squeak, Tenacious, Terzuola, D'Allara, UKPK CF peel-ply pre-production, UKPK CF smooth pre-production, UKPK G10 orange leaf-blade, UKPK FRN grey drop-point, UKPK FRN maroon leaf-blade, Bug ... all PE blades :)
Manix

Post by Manix »

They're just awful,and what is a Spyderco Protable Pocket Knife,maybe it doubles as a ping pong bat! LOL
MCM

Post by MCM »

At least the name fits...........

:spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder:
More S90v & CF please.......
gac

Post by gac »

That is really rotten.
RJNC

Post by RJNC »

Brazen for sure.
dialex

Post by dialex »

Boooooo!!! :mad:
The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.
orchunter93

Post by orchunter93 »

spyderHS08 wrote:wow no thanks, My antivirus popped up just clicking the link. Ill stear clear of that site for sure.
My anti virus popped up too..

its too bad because anyone who doesnt know the difference between a real spyderco and a fake one is likely to get caught in the trap. Then that person would think that spyderco is straight junk. :( which its not of course.

There should be a legal way to shut these imposters down!!
Pharmagator

Post by Pharmagator »

WOW! THEY HAVE GREAT PRICES OR WHAT?!?!?!

I am ordering one of each! These are models I haven't even heard of!

the Spyderco Protable! How cool is that!
:spyder: My motto: Live and don't learn... :spyder:
A-Knife

Double warning

Post by A-Knife »

Dear all,

I thought I had a scoop, so I posted this warning http://spyderco.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43922. I must not have been awake. I saw this thread now.

But anyway now there is a double warning.

Sorry,
André