Riverside County Courtroom Dsaster for Every American Living and dead!

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Toad310

Riverside County Courtroom Dsaster for Every American Living and dead!

Post by Toad310 »

Sorry Guy's this is a fun site, but if you love America this will shock you.

Got a ticket last week. Handed the Cop. (We have the most worthless Cops here in Riverside County.)

No probable cause, (and I Don't want to hear it, he had none, as I was watching him, and had a feeling) I am a expert in PC over the past 35 years.

Here is what I got cited for. I have never had an expired license, registration, or driven without insurance, not for one second EVER!

This crap Cop cited me for invalid Registration (it was in force) and no proof of insurance (again in force). I Told him you have the valid Documents in your hand, and they are good see! (Shoulder Shurgging )

Crap Riveside Co. Worthless Deputy Feldman: YA, they are, but you can just go get the checked off. Me: BUT THEY ARE GOOD! Crap Cop: too bad.

Think I was mad...you bet, I handed him the valid, required documents, and he gave me a false, and forged ticket.

My wife flipped when I came home them.

BUT THAT IS NOT THE REAL STORY!

Now let's go to yesterday...I go to traffic court, and plead NOT GUILTY. No problem. I was given a court date, but noticed a problem with then the courtroom decorum.

I asked in a polite manner to the judge: May I please speak freely, on a different matter, not involving my case, it will just take a second.

Judge: OK. Here is what I pointed out in my most polite diplomatic manner. Sir (Never "Your Honor"- but Sir is fine too... QUOTE: "The American flag looks disheveled, the eagle is facing the wall, the flag is touching and covering 2/3 of the state seal, and the flag is touching the wall. Can it please be moved 3 feet to house left?" END QUOTE

That was is it. The bailiff and judge went insane, and, no, I mean insane. They both screamed at me like I was an animal! GET OUT LEAVE, GET OUT!

The flag of the United States of America was in this state in a court room. And, for merely pointing it out, after asking for permission, this is how, I was treated, and threatened.

I just can not tell you how they screamed at me for this, so I shot back to the future pension collector, bailiff that it was his fault, as it is his duty to make sure the court is in order, and ready before the robed robber comes out.

Also, the judges name card was wrong, the bailiff forgot to change it. He seemed offand stood like 3 feet from everyone.

This was not a commissioner, not a judge, and I will see to it he will never make judge, EVER!

My poor grandmother cried herself to sleep every night for the last 23 years of her life as her son, giving his life for that flag. He only had the back of his head blown off in Vietnam by some Gook booby trap!. He was a West Point Grad, and had all the Airborne, Ranger, Green Beret credentials, as 33 this was in 1967.

I also reminded them there is a war going on, or do they care? hey Don't...JUST GET OUT!

I started off nice, and they blew up. What egotistical little sonovabitches.

They opened a Cargo container, not can, a a container of worms with me. I will work for the rest of my life to see that this commissioner never becomes a judge, or even remains a lawyer, and that pathetic bailiff is fired. Union or not, fired. He will is not fit to guard the gate at my country club. Unions cause this.

Riverside County is the most corrupt county in California.

All this for a patriot asking for his, and your flag to be placed in the respectful manner it deserves, and is required.

I guess, all I can say is pure greed. The point here is the courtroom issue, I have no faith in the Sheriff, who is up for election, and I may buy a ticket to his fundraiser next week, and start a scene he will never forget!

This was under Commissioner McCoy, of the Traffic Court K-2, County of Riverside, Indio ,California -16:30 afternoon session Case Number LA 100090006.

Stan Sniff, Sheriff of Riverside County (he Does not return calls) For the officer M. Feldman. who wrote the false citation. He is out of the Indio station, his boss id Capt. Vique. And, of course they stick together like glue. I hate that BS.

This should be on the official transcript, as I told them I did not mind it, being recorded and the court had cameras everywhere.

I am not asking for help, but if you respect our flag, and wartime status, do what you think you should.

Sorry to offend other officer's, and bailiff's but if you are just in line to collect a pension compared to a job well done, then piss off. I Don't want to even hear it!

If it costs me hundreds of thousands of dollars of millions, there is no limit to the budget for me to get these two. And I have it.

Also, the ticket crazy Cop's here love to write tinted window tickets. A while back, my wife did a federal level quality surveillance on the California Highway Patrol, and we set up a very advanced camera system from a public area, and for months maintained surveillance on the Indo station, and shot images of all the private cars of officers, along with the license plates, of all the cars of the employees at the station. 90 % had the dark tinted windows, this may make national news now, as our agent wants to move with it.

the Flag incident is just heartbreaking to me.

This is mot the country I grew up in, and I want that place back, no more greedy Cops, judges, or politicians.

Our next window sting will be in Sacramento, and they will never see is taking place. In fact, I can be anywhere in the world and do it.

Here is the problem, and I have many in LE who argee with me. It is time to stop calling these people heroes, I was a Fire aparatus engineer and dispatcher, out of high school, and I was not, nor Am I a hero. After 911, I could see if for a while, but they have taken adantage of it, and I am tired of it. I did that work too, and wano here, neither was anyone I worked with.

Time to stop calling them heros. Heros Don'rt act like this. I feel bad about 9-11, but enough already. These people are so far removed away from real heros, they are crooks.

Sorry for the bummer news,

Toad