Knifecenter & Ladybug Hawkbills

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
RIOT

Knifecenter & Ladybug Hawkbills

Post by RIOT »

Has anyone with an order placed to Knifecenter got any Ladybug Hawkbills yet ?

Im seeing alot for sale on ebay and seeing other people with them already but I havent seen any stock at Knifecenter yet.

I just dont want to miss out on these :confused:
bohica1998

Post by bohica1998 »

Placed an order with them. All I've got so far is a message saying it is on backorder and will be shipped when they get them. Their website says they will be available Nov 2009. Still waiting.
18 :bug-red 's and counting so far... :winking-tongue
Current Inventory: C14SBK Rescue SE - C14SBL Rescue SE - C14PBK Rescue FG PE - C14SBK Rescue FG SE - C10PSGRWBK Endura USN CE Emerson Opener/Black Blade - LBK3HB Ladybug Hawkbill SE - C12SGY Matriarch SE G10 modded - C78PSBK Native 3 SE - C78PBK Native 3 PE - C41SBK Native 4 SE - C41PBBK Native 4 Black Blade PE - C41PSBBK Native 4 Black Blade SE - C77PYL SpyderHawk H1 PE - C106PYL Tasman Salt PE - C122GP Tenacious SE - BY22SBK Meadowlark Hawkbill SE - LGRP3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill PE - LGRS3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill SE
SmoothOne25

Post by SmoothOne25 »

got mine 2 weeks ago. dont kno why you dont have yours if you pre ordered you should have them? did you pre order?

here some pics of all the new stuff. i got them all on time from kc but i pre orderd the day they were anounced. it says not in stock from kc now but im not sure it has been updated yet...
http://www.spyderco.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41111
--an eye for an eye--

"You can't escape yourself."
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

SmoothOne25 wrote:got mine 2 weeks ago. dont kno why you dont have yours if you pre ordered you should have them? did you pre order?
Perhaps they did not receive enough in the initial batch to fill all their pre-orders.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
anti-torsion

Post by anti-torsion »

I would agree, even the SFO was short on em.
RIOT

Post by RIOT »

SmoothOne25 wrote:got mine 2 weeks ago. dont kno why you dont have yours if you pre ordered you should have them? did you pre order?

here some pics of all the new stuff. i got them all on time from kc but i pre orderd the day they were anounced. it says not in stock from kc now but im not sure it has been updated yet...
http://www.spyderco.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41111

Yes i pre ordered them, i guess they just didnt get enough, hope they get a second batch
RJNC

Post by RJNC »

I placed my order (2 of them) when they were very first up for backorder, and still haven't recieved mine. I actually just bought one off Ebay last night, 'cause I was tired of waiting.
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

Mine are arriving today and I have a tracking number.

People who pre-ordered seem to be getting theirs first (in a chronological order within that group). UPS shipping times of course vary depending on where you live.

I'd pick up the phone...

PS: If you haven't ordered them yet I would hunt them down at another online shop or Ebay. Call someone and see if they have them on hand and unspoken for. Don't go with a "I hope they get some..." when you can find a place that says "yes I have them in my hand".
Gollum

Post by Gollum »

Blerv wrote:
PS: If you haven't ordered them yet I would hunt them down at another online shop or Ebay. Call someone and see if they have them on hand and unspoken for. Don't go with a "I hope they get some..." when you can find a place that says "yes I have them in my hand".
Good advice, very cool knife. I haven't had a chance to use it much, but it is a winner.
Intentionally Left Blank
anson argyris

Post by anson argyris »

I've got it today from Knifecenter.
BTW, how many Ladybugs with hawkbillblade were made ?

(... and why don't they call them 'Ladyhawk' ? :) ).
monsterdog

Post by monsterdog »

Got mine from there about a week ago.
RIOT

Post by RIOT »

I called btw and they said they did get some in and they all shipped and they are getting more then ill get mine ( i hope)

Thanks for the replies
gtrtech

Post by gtrtech »

anson argyris wrote: (... and why don't they call them 'Ladyhawk' ? :) ).
Because of this

MOD Ladyhawk
The war is coming to the streets of America and if you are not keeping and bearing and practicing with your arms then you will be helpless and you will be the victim of evil.
"Ted Nugent"

Club 71
bohica1998

Post by bohica1998 »

Well, I got another email from them today telling me mine is still on backorder! Hope they get some soon!
18 :bug-red 's and counting so far... :winking-tongue
Current Inventory: C14SBK Rescue SE - C14SBL Rescue SE - C14PBK Rescue FG PE - C14SBK Rescue FG SE - C10PSGRWBK Endura USN CE Emerson Opener/Black Blade - LBK3HB Ladybug Hawkbill SE - C12SGY Matriarch SE G10 modded - C78PSBK Native 3 SE - C78PBK Native 3 PE - C41SBK Native 4 SE - C41PBBK Native 4 Black Blade PE - C41PSBBK Native 4 Black Blade SE - C77PYL SpyderHawk H1 PE - C106PYL Tasman Salt PE - C122GP Tenacious SE - BY22SBK Meadowlark Hawkbill SE - LGRP3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill PE - LGRS3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill SE
RIOT

Post by RIOT »

can anyone remember how many of these little ladies were made ?
Jay_Ev

Post by Jay_Ev »

monsterdog wrote:Got mine from there about a week ago.
Same with me. They seem to be very popular, and sell out of all of them when they get them in. That, and it is Christmas season, they make a nice (and affordable) stocking stuffer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- My Spydies <click the dancing banana!>
anson argyris

Post by anson argyris »

gtrtech wrote:Because of this

MOD Ladyhawk
Yes, I know. It was a joke.
RJNC

Post by RJNC »

Yeah I pre-ordered my two and I received an e-mail yesterday too, saying the were still b/o. Hopefully my Ebay one will be coming this Thursday or Friday.
RJNC

Post by RJNC »

Just recieved shipping confirmation from KC, they're on their way!
RIOT

Post by RIOT »

my 4 came in today and they are shipping today :D