Old habits...

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ajb79

Old habits...

Post by ajb79 »

Just recently got the orange handled Urban. I'm really liking it, it's a great little knife. And I've really taken a liking to the wharcliffe blade.

but...

I own about a dozen Spydercos. This is my first Slipit. Everytime I go to close it, I press my thumb in the middle of the handle's spine, and then get confused when nothing moves.

Apparently my brain is stuck in lockback mode... :o
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

ajb79 wrote:Just recently got the orange handled Urban. I'm really liking it, it's a great little knife. And I've really taken a liking to the wharcliffe blade.

but...

I own about a dozen Spydercos. This is my first Slipit. Everytime I go to close it, I press my thumb in the middle of the handle's spine, and then get confused when nothing moves.

Been driving standard shift cars for years. Switched to an automatic nine months ago. Still find myself hunting for the clutch every now and then. :o Which is at least one of the reasons I stick with :spyder: 's lockbacks. ;) :D
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

ajb79 wrote:Just recently got the orange handled Urban. I'm really liking it, it's a great little knife. And I've really taken a liking to the wharcliffe blade.

but...

I love this little guy, but I keep doing that too. I hope they make one that locks, - larger would be nice also, but I really like this size, too.

- best wishes, Jazz.
v8r

Post by v8r »

A larger one with a lock back would be killer.How about the size of a Chinook.
V8R

Opinions are like belly buttons most people have one:p
El Tigre

Post by El Tigre »

v8r wrote:A larger one with a lock back would be killer.How about the size of a Chinook.
Yes!! Urban fighter: lock back, and 3" Wharnie blade.

"El Tigre"
Folding knives can be classified in two large groups: Spydercos and the rest!

Please be patient, I dont speak english properly.