Mule question on diameters

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
vampyrewolf

Mule question on diameters

Post by vampyrewolf »

Should have my s90v shortly (cleared customs on the 18th), and already have material for the handles. The question here is what is the inner diameter of the larger holes, and are all the large holes the same size?

I'm going to be looking for threaded tube locally and would like to know what the largest is I can get without having to modify anything.
Coffee before Conciousness
Why do people worry more if you argue with your voices than if you just talk with them? What about if you lose those arguements?
Slowly going crazy at work... they found a way to make the voices work too.
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

Patrick, the large holes are the same on all versions and are 3/8". The single lanyard hole is also the same on all and is 1/4". The ten small holes were 5/32" on the first Mule and are 3/16" on all subsequent ones.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

Alrighty. Thanks for the info, and off I go to see if the couple places I'm thinking might have something actually have anything.
Why do people worry more if you argue with your voices than if you just talk with them? What about if you lose those arguements?
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

If all else fails and there's a tack shop in your area, they often have various sizes and lengths of Chicago screws.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

Ended up getting 8-32 1" chicago screws from home depot. May be ~0.16" (IIRC) but it'll do the job. They didn't have anything in the 1/4"-3/8" range at all, but no shock there.

I still have to hit the one craft shop by work this next week, since I'll be making my own leather sheath for it... and they might have 3/8" hardware.