Getting The Most Out Of On-Line Knife Shopping

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
panguero

Getting The Most Out Of On-Line Knife Shopping

Post by panguero »

xx

Edited by - sharp1 on 2/19/2002 5:35:16 PM
minimarc123

Post by minimarc123 »

boxer93

Post by boxer93 »

Sharp1,
Would you be able to divulge the name of this dealer. I tried all the search engines with q-knife,tools and I can't find who you found.
Your tips are very well laid out. Especially sending an email before ordering. I have many non-responses to companies that are probably out of business.
Two additional comments.
1. if you use a credit card for payment there are very good rules for returns and non-reciept of merchandise. Usually at least 60 days past the credit card statement date you have rights to get your money back if there is a problem with the order or merchandise. **Disclamer** Please check the merchants return Policy and your credit card company for their rules.

If you're interested here's a link of a company (and customers) that really got in a mess. But many customers have been able to get their money back after months of waiting.

http://communities.msn.com/CyberrebateR ... ryAlliance

2. I use one card only for mail order/internet purchases. It allows me to track transactions very carefully and if there is any fraud I can close the account without impacting the rest of my purchases.

I hope that this is helpful.
panguero

Post by panguero »

xx

Edited by - sharp1 on 2/19/2002 5:35:35 PM
panguero

Post by panguero »

Bingo Boxer93:

http://www.ndsproducts.com/spyderco.html

just don't know if they still have the Q's...
boxer93

Post by boxer93 »

Thanks Sharp1. I had found them in the past. I just hadn't associated them with tools. Sadly their current page doesn't have Q's, but the search is never over, unless I get cured of this virus.