First post...And new dragonfly!

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
vito72

First post...And new dragonfly!

Post by vito72 »

Hi! Im new here and its my first post i like very much spyderco from any years, so last days i bought a new funny Dragonfly.Im not new in spyderco world, this is my second spyder i have a spyderedge Endura, i can't post pics of him now because im not currently in my country, But i think was one 2004 model or so around, when spyderco still had package withe and blue.
I hope to buy soon other spyders before end of year i want buy a new one like a Native or Delica.But my wishlist its long! I handled few days ago one Caly and one Polywog and i like them very much...I honestly prefer plain edge.
So im here...

http://img370.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... webfk7.jpg
kankryb

Post by kankryb »

Hi and welcome. Go and buy yourself a Native it´s a good knife and it will work well with the other 2 you have. :)
vito72

Post by vito72 »

Thank you, yes this week i think i will go in a shop and take a look at native the price its affordable, and if i can i want buy one black crow,since i noticed will be discontinue its my preferite bird...

Yes the wishlist its so long..In first places i want write Chinook and a lum but now i cant afford the price, maybe in future,but i also like Manix too seem a very strong knife, like u said i think i will go with native at this moment could be a good companion between small dragonfly and endura spyderedge, i have only one trouble i wish to have another material not only FRN..
cwt

Post by cwt »

My avatar is a pic of my Native 3, and it's a good all around knife. FRN handles only, although I think there was a SS Native from sometime back. Different handle materials... look at the Spyderco catalog and retailer websites, there are dozens of possibilities. I'm thinking about the CF Sage, which is relatively affordable and would be a new handle material for me too. You could get a stainless handle Dragonfly or Cricket for not much money. Don't be afraid to try a combo-edge or fully serrated edge... they can be just as useful as plain edge, some would say more so.

but that's all just my opinion... I only started buying Spydies this year, and have 5 already :rolleyes:
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

Vito,

Welcome. I can't see the picture because as of late Imageshack has started to suck and things only show up about 50% of the time.

The Dragonfly is a great Spydie. Congratulations on it.
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
vito72

Post by vito72 »

Ok i try to repost a picture...

Thank you!
I think i want go with native like i said, but Native III i like plain edges, and if i need of serrated edge i can use my endura spyderedge...Sage its a good knive too, but i prefer back lock.
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

Oooh I like the photo. Thanks for reposting.

Nice Mac!! Image
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
vito72

Post by vito72 »

Thank u very much David!