"lets see your face" thread

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

Wow, beautful pix Shawn (and dogs)... :) I've been to Tuscon AZ for a few days on a job interview once....I remember how plentiful the clear blue skies were (with few clouds vs. the skies over Florida where I grew up).
brian
"All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."
mrappraisit

Post by mrappraisit »

Thanks guys. I think when my wife and I are away at work our dogs practice looking cute so they get more treats and attention. :)
After enlightenment, the laundry.
foxquads

foxquads

Post by foxquads »

Foxquads (New Spydie NUT!!!) :D
Attachments
Louis3506.jpg
Louis3506.jpg (41.31 KiB) Viewed 5515 times
Louis
DAYWALKER

Ahhhh, what the heck...

Post by DAYWALKER »

Aloha ALL,

The other day, I got home from **** to find a paint ball chest protector waiting for on the table, courtesy of our very own raven. (Thanks bro!). Anyway, this protector is supposed to be a part of a costume that I am trying to build. I threw on a tank top since I had to do yardwork (ugh), and thought, "What the heck."

I threw the chest protector on, and since it looked so "Batman-ish", I figured I would make a "Utility Belt" with every knife I have designed that has hit production to date.

Cripes...I couldn't fit them all on one belt, or two belts! :eek: I even had to use the protector straps to clip some knives there, stuffed a MPT into one belt, and wore my other MPT on a Mercharness by Mercop! Whoa!!! :p Oh yeah, the blue scaled folders are trainers that are not in production, and no, I did not "double up" on any knives either!

Also, when I looked through this thread, at times it was like, a movie star showing...like, one guy looked like the main baddy from, "Cliffhanger", The Deacon reminded me of that dude in BLADE II, and clovisc reminded me of Brandon Lee! :D Speaking of BLADE...

My ol' buddy Deac' posted a pic of him with his Damascus Katana in AET's carry thread...so I figure I would show one of my "swords"...an official Daywalker Sword licensed by Marvel. Hee-hee!!!

Nice to see the new faces to names! God bless and take care all! :cool:
Proverbs 16:3...Commit YOUR works to the LORD, and YOUR plans WILL succeed!

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)
lerman

Post by lerman »

great pics all, it's good to see the new faces.
chad, thats a great pic :D
jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

Love them photos Chad! :D you are now officially a Super Hero :cool:
will the Daywalker action figures me available at ToysRUs in time for Christmas :confused: take good care :)
brian
"All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."
mrappraisit

Post by mrappraisit »

Looking tough Daywalker! ****, I think I need to get a copy of your workout plan. That must be a cool feeling to know that you almost don't have enough room for all the knives you have designed, good job.
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

lerman wrote:great pics all, it's good to see the new faces.
chad, thats a great pic :D
Aloha lerman,

Thanks...it was more of a joke than anything else. :p

I agree...it is good to put a face to name, especially with all the "new" members.

God bless and take care! :cool:

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

jaislandboy wrote:Love them photos Chad! :D you are now officially a Super Hero :cool:
will the Daywalker action figures me available at ToysRUs in time for Christmas :confused: take good care :)
Aloha Knifebro,

Pfftttt...yeah right Brian! :p IF that were to happen, the inmates would be bummed once they got out, take their kids shopping, and then the kids say, "Ooh dad, we can have da Daywalker man!?!" :D OTOH, might help the inmate stay outta the system...OR he'll turn it into some wicked voodoo doll! :eek:

Good seeing ya bro, I owe ya an e...will catch ya later. Today I will be over at BF.

God bless and everything is gonna be all "G"... :cool:

DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

mrappraisit wrote:Looking tough Daywalker! ****, I think I need to get a copy of your workout plan. That must be a cool feeling to know that you almost don't have enough room for all the knives you have designed, good job.
Aloha mrappraisit,

Nice to meet you. Naw...FAR from the shape I used to be in. No longer to the weights, so my "workout plan" consists of Pull ups, Wide Grip Chins, sometimes dips, but lately more push ups, AND swinging my red oak Bokken, or escrima sticks a buddy of mine made for me. That's pretty much it. :o I am more into it now for "longevity and speed". ;)

YES...it was a VERY cool feeling that I needed TWO belts and then some for all my production stuff to date. I wasn't bragging or anything, I just couldn't believe it...I mean, all them knives, along with their variants of course, began only in 2005 IIRC... :eek:

God bless, and to think, in my pic I was also doing the, "Dr.Snubnose EDC"! :D

mrappraisit

Post by mrappraisit »

DAYWALKER wrote: YES...it was a VERY cool feeling that I needed TWO belts and then some for all my production stuff to date. I wasn't bragging or anything, I just couldn't believe it...I mean, all them knives, along with their variants of course, began only in 2005 IIRC... :eek:

God bless, and to think, in my pic I was also doing the, "Dr.Snubnose EDC"! :D

Daywalker, that amount of great designs in that short a time span is something to be proud of. Good work.
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

mrappraisit wrote:Daywalker, that amount of great designs in that short a time span is something to be proud of. Good work.
Mahalo mrappraisit,

Thanks for the kind words. However, I am not sure if I feel "proud" about it. :confused: I am more thankful than anything else that I have that many "under my belt"...and on my vest...and around my neck...and... :)

God bless and again, thank you. :cool:

raven

Post by raven »

Hey Chad, Awsome Arsenal of the CLB Line Bro :eek: :cool: :D !!! That chest protector looks cool. I never had a chance to look at it.......just sent it out to ya .......pronto!!! Couldn't Keep "Batman" Waiting Brother :D !!! I saw the Bat Signal......I knew there were bad guys to INTIMIDATE!!! Bro, Enjoy and Take Good Care, Be Safe Always. Prayers Sent for You and Yours ;) .

God Bless and 360IJN :)

-raven-
ISAIAH 40:31 But those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They will mount up on wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

No-one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb... It's yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.
dedguy

Post by dedguy »

Taken at work with an iSight so excuse the grainy picture. I work in a pretty dark room.

"Always keep an edge on your knife son, because a good sharp edge is a man's best hedge against the vague uncertainties of life."
dedguy.net
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

DAYWALKER wrote:Aloha ALL,

The other day, I got home from **** to find a paint ball chest protector waiting for on the table, courtesy of our very own raven. (Thanks bro!). Anyway, this protector is supposed to be a part of a costume that I am trying to build. I threw on a tank top since I had to do yardwork (ugh), and thought, "What the heck."

I threw the chest protector on, and since it looked so "Batman-ish", I figured I would make a "Utility Belt" with every knife I have designed that has hit production to date.

Cripes...I couldn't fit them all on one belt, or two belts! :eek: I even had to use the protector straps to clip some knives there, stuffed a MPT into one belt, and wore my other MPT on a Mercharness by Mercop! Whoa!!! :p Oh yeah, the blue scaled folders are trainers that are not in production, and no, I did not "double up" on any knives either!

Also, when I looked through this thread, at times it was like, a movie star showing...like, one guy looked like the main baddy from, "Cliffhanger", The Deacon reminded me of that dude in BLADE II, and clovisc reminded me of Brandon Lee! :D Speaking of BLADE...

My ol' buddy Deac' posted a pic of him with his Damascus Katana in AET's carry thread...so I figure I would show one of my "swords"...an official Daywalker Sword licensed by Marvel. Hee-hee!!!

Nice to see the new faces to names! God bless and take care all! :cool:
Nice to see someone carrying as many Subcoms and Blades as I do LOL....Doc :D
"Always Judge a man by the way he treats someone who could be of no possible use to him"

*Custom Avatar with the Help of Daywalker*
Chucula

Post by Chucula »

Eh why not. Taken about 3 or 4 months ago, when i had a (crappy) goatee and a few more pounds.

If you go to UNC you may have seen me walking around campus. Show me your knives if you see me :D
ront

Post by ront »

[quote="The Deacon"]Did change my look a bit recently, so guess a new one is in order. Speaking of scaring the children...[quote]

WOW Paul, it's a new you :) .

Here I am.

Ron
squad314

Post by squad314 »

ront wrote:
The Deacon wrote:Did change my look a bit recently, so guess a new one is in order. Speaking of scaring the children...

WOW Paul, it's a new you :) .

Here I am.

Ron

Hey Ron,lookin' good...Correct me if I'm wrong,but is your reflection not in the air cleaner cover of a twin cam HD???
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
FLYcrash

Post by FLYcrash »

Here I am in winter teacher gear.
Attachments
raman_winter.jpg
raman_winter.jpg (2.62 KiB) Viewed 5605 times
JT

Post by JT »

Oh what the heck, I'll play..
This is from last summer, I don't like to be in front of the camera, but my gf managed to snap this one. All geared up, ready to go for a ride..

The Cult Of The Curved Ones-C.O.T.C.O.