Blue Walker?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Lostification
Location: Sunset Beach - Haleiwa - Oahu - Hawaii - USA - Earth - Milky Way - 2ZS467 XD1 211 - Ä↔ôáÖºî±&#

Blue Walker?

Post by Lostification »

I saw this as well as a few others that I did not recognize at a swap meet on saturday. The guy selling them didn't know much about them and only that he had them for many many years and no one has bought them. Lots of good prices, especially for here in the islands. It's too bad I'm not a collector.

Next time I'll go I will write down the model numbers along with prices if anyone's interested. Considering he hasn't been able to sell them for years, I could probably get him to go down even lower, haha! :p

Edit: I haven't been on the forums lately becuase it is a pain in the arse to sign in every single time. I have yet to figure out what the problem is, but I'm sure you guys are liking that I'm away more often, haha! =P
Para-Military - CPM S30V
Delica - VG-10
Tasman Salt - H1
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

Yep Blue Almite Walker...a pretty classy gentlemen's knife if you ask me...mine only comes out when I dress to the 9s....Doc :D
"Always Judge a man by the way he treats someone who could be of no possible use to him"

*Custom Avatar with the Help of Daywalker*
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

The Blue Almite Walker was a Sprint Run model back in 2005. Guess eBay sellers aren't the only ones who think that counts as "many, many years", or maybe it's all relative and my perspective on this is just warped by my age. :D Original Alminte Walkers, from "way way back" in the early/mid 90's, were black and are fairly rare.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!