purple kiwi

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
tonydahose

purple kiwi

Post by tonydahose »

jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

lovely pics Tony! what inlay is this kiwi...charoite? :confused:
brian
"All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

Excellent photos Tony, the color of the Charoite came out particularly well.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
Lostification
Location: Sunset Beach - Haleiwa - Oahu - Hawaii - USA - Earth - Milky Way - 2ZS467 XD1 211 - Ä↔ôáÖºî±&#

Post by Lostification »

Hi, this is my first post on the forums. My question is, where do you buy Kiwi's??? I don't see them anywhere on the spyderco product website! :confused:
tx_outlaw

Post by tx_outlaw »

yeah, where do you get them? i dont see them either............
Lostification
Location: Sunset Beach - Haleiwa - Oahu - Hawaii - USA - Earth - Milky Way - 2ZS467 XD1 211 - Ä↔ôáÖºî±&#

Post by Lostification »

I can't find anything out about them. I think they have a few at a local shop, so I'm gonna see how they feel... I'm just confused as to why its not on the website.
Th232

Post by Th232 »

Spyderco's been redoing their site for some time, I remember a few months back I couldn't find the Chinook (still gone, for the record). New Graham Knives is a good place to start, they've got a whole section devoted to SFSW here.
Will

"No one wants to look the fool. Everyone does the best they can. If they knew better, they'd do better" - old woman on the railway tracks to Sal.

The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

The current production version is mother-of-pearl with an abalone accent stripe. NGK and most other online dealers have those. Some dealers still have last year's smooth red bone version available, and a few still have some of the original amber jigged bone ones. As has been pointed out New Graham has an number of Santa Fe Stoneworks embellished ones, like Tony's Charoite one. There are at least a couple of reliable eBay sellers that offer them as well and you can also order directly from SFSW. If you want something even more unique, you can even make arrangements with Santa Fe to build you one using scale material you supply. I have a couple like that in my collection. :D You might have a bit of a wait on that last though, they're out of "blanks" right now.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
Lostification

Post by Lostification »

Oh, haha, I was under the impression that Kiwi's were no longer in production or something. Or a rare expensive model. Anywho, I'm not much interested anymore. It doesn't have a pocket clip. It's a nice looking knife though. :)

Thanks for all the helpful information! After some research, I can assume NGK is NewGraham.com?
Lostification

Post by Lostification »

Awesome, the A.T.R. is also missing from the :spyder: website.
Th232

Post by Th232 »

Lostification wrote:Awesome, the A.T.R. is also missing from the :spyder: website.
Unfortunately, the ATR is discontinued, so they may have run out of stock for that one. :(
Will

"No one wants to look the fool. Everyone does the best they can. If they knew better, they'd do better" - old woman on the railway tracks to Sal.

spyderdog

Post by spyderdog »

Real nice pics. I really like the work on that one.