What a score!!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

fellyjr wrote:Yes it is!
I'm LMAO too!! :D :D :D
Hehehe Laugh On Felly! :p
u know the suspense is killing us.... ;) :D
brian
"All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."
NoFair

Post by NoFair »

Compare the jimping on this Millie to a CF S30V Mille and you will see the light :D

Unless Sal has made a new run of S30V CF Millies with the BG-42 jimping it probably says S90 before the V ;)
DaddyBarlow

Post by DaddyBarlow »

[quote="jaislandboy"]Hehehe Laugh On Felly! :p
u know the suspense is killing us.... ]

Maybe Felly can't tell us its S90V? :D

If it was S30V, I'm sure he would of told us by now. :p
fellyjr

Post by fellyjr »

The cat has got my tongue. The mouse and keyboard have got my fingers! :p :D
Puyallupknifegu

Post by Puyallupknifegu »

Th232 wrote:I note that in the first pic of the Millie, the blade stops just before the stamp, and in the second, the handle just covers up the first number. Was that deliberate?

Hey Will,

Maybe he took the picture that way on purpose!! He wants us to go insane wondering!! I'm sure that he will show us more pictures someday, right Felly?! :p

Tim
God bless!
-Puyalluknifeguy-

Si Vis Pacem Para bellum
jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

fellyjr wrote:The cat has got my tongue. The mouse and keyboard have got my fingers! :p :D
hey that's ok felly, u'll tell us when the time is ripe.... :p
i remember a certain other controversial thread which involved pics of a BIFOLD! :eek: ;) :p hey sorry felly, that was a kinduv low blow.... I couldn't help it! :D
brian
Th232

Post by Th232 »

Well, it's a definite possibility that it's S90V. Note post 6, where Sal says he's carrying one...
Will

"No one wants to look the fool. Everyone does the best they can. If they knew better, they'd do better" - old woman on the railway tracks to Sal.

fellyjr

Post by fellyjr »

I just got an email from Photobucket saying that I have exceeded my monthly bandwidth of 25gb, so most of my pic's are not going to be viewed until the 12th of May. Sorry about that! :( My bandwidth resets to zero on the 12th of each month, and between the 12th of this month and today I have received 71,000 hits on my pic's! :eek: :eek: I guess I'm gonna have to fork over the $25 for a Pro account which doesn't have a bandwidth limitation. :rolleyes:
Sorry about the missing pic's in my posts! :o
Th232

Post by Th232 »

fellyjr wrote:I just got an email from Photobucket saying that I have exceeded my monthly bandwidth of 25gb, so most of my pic's are not going to be viewed until the 12th of May. Sorry about that! :( My bandwidth resets to zero on the 12th of each month, and between the 12th of this month and today I have received 71,000 hits on my pic's! :eek: :eek: I guess I'm gonna have to fork over the $25 for a Pro account which doesn't have a bandwidth limitation. :rolleyes:
Sorry about the missing pic's in my posts! :o
Wow! 25 gigs of bandwidth is a lot! See how popular your pics of rare Spydies are? :D
Will

"No one wants to look the fool. Everyone does the best they can. If they knew better, they'd do better" - old woman on the railway tracks to Sal.

fellyjr

Post by fellyjr »

fellyjr wrote:
I'd like to share some photo's of the knife I was able to find for edrose. He had said in an earlier thread that his "Holy Grail" for Spyders was the OKCA Club Knife for 1998, which was the C16 PS Wayne Goddard with the inlaid beaver by SFSW. The wood used for the inlay is different varieties found in Oregon, and from what I was told by the seller, Santa Fe Stoneworks got the wood from Oregon to do this inlay on the 60 pieces they made. It is quite an impressive piece, and I can see why edrose chose this as his "Holy Grail".
Here they are:

I wanted to bump this to let you guy's know that I just heard from Ed, and the Goddard pictured here is safely in his possession! I'm pretty stoked about it!!
Ed, I'm happy it made it to you safely, and I hope you enjoy it in good health!!!
edrose

Post by edrose »

Oh, yes, there is now a happy man somewhere in Europe... ;)
I couldn' make better pictures then Felly, but I will take some (big) Goddard family photos soon!
fellyjr

Post by fellyjr »

edrose wrote: I couldn' make better pictures then Felly, but I will take some (big) Goddard family photos soon!
Nonsense!! Really, my camera does all the work. :p :D
But I look forward to seeing you pic's, and maybe a little bit of "European Flair"! :cool:
jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

Beautiful knife....wonderful gesture Felly.... :cool:
brian
fellyjr

Post by fellyjr »

jaislandboy wrote:Beautiful knife....wonderful gesture Felly.... :cool:
It was truly a pleasure to help Ed find his "Holy Grail"!! ;)
SpydercoKnut

Post by SpydercoKnut »

Great pictures and what a knife!!

:spyder:
Lusting for a Spyderco in A2 or 154cm

:spyder: