What a score!!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
WORKER#9

Post by WORKER#9 »

Looks cool!
jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

fellyjr wrote: Image

Hot ****, Felly! :eek: :cool: :eek:
Hey thanx for the Bee closeups.....
but this CF Millie is priceless! :cool:
Long live the Bifold! ;) :o
brian
"All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."
DaddyBarlow

Post by DaddyBarlow »

fellyjr wrote:And here's the real prize of the day! ]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l84/f ... G_4761.jpg[/IMG]

Felly - What blade metal does that knife have....hmmm :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
rcbalt2

Post by rcbalt2 »

Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow. I could do that all night. So much spyder goodness. Very nice S30V CF milie. I like the bg-42 better but Sal gave it to you and that rocks.
There ain't no rules around here. We're trying to accomplish something.
- Thomas Edison
fellyjr

Post by fellyjr »

I will say the goodies were fantastic, but the real treat was the company I got to keep this last weekend! I was really glad that Tim (Puyallupknifebro) got to come down on Saturday. :cool: Bryan Huegel of Country Knives was also there, and I got to meet him finally, after many hours of phone conversations. :eek: I got a chance to meet Bob Lum and talk with him for a little while, and what a nice, laid back person he is. I also got a chance to visit with Tim Wegner for a bit both days, and of course the Glesser's were the highlight of the weekend. :D All in all, it was a great time, and I hope to be able to go back next year. ;)
Peter1960

Post by Peter1960 »

Felly, this thread is a true firework of curiosities! I'm a wee bit speachless - CONGRATS!
Peter - founding member of Spydiewiki.com

"Integrity is being good even if no one is watching"
Spyderco's company motto
Th232

Post by Th232 »

Wow! :eek: Amazing stuff you brought back!

Thanks for all the pics!
Will

"No one wants to look the fool. Everyone does the best they can. If they knew better, they'd do better" - old woman on the railway tracks to Sal.

Post by 224477 »

Congrats Felly, must have been great feeling, judging just from the pictures of your new treasures!!! Enjoy!
"Having a dull knife is like having a stupid friend."
spydutch

Post by spydutch »

Thanks for sharing your experience coupled with your great pics. :cool:

That Goddard is one combo edge I won't mind having :D .

Great gift from Sal. Are you gonna use that Mili? Don't let Sal hear that you are making a save queen of that Military ;)
Arend(old school Spydie lover)

MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL ORDER OF THE SPYDEREDGE!!!

VERY PROUD OWNER OF A CALY III/SE #043 :D

....AND A FG(PARA) MILITARY/SE IN CPMD2(thanx Sal):cool:

...I would love to have one in full SpyderEdge:p
DaddyBarlow

Post by DaddyBarlow »

rcbalt2 wrote:Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow. I could do that all night. So much spyder goodness. Very nice S30V CF milie. I like the bg-42 better but Sal gave it to you and that rocks.
I don't think blade is made of S30V. :rolleyes:
Puyallupknifegu

Post by Puyallupknifegu »

[quote="fellyjr"]I will say the goodies were fantastic, but the real treat was the company I got to keep this last weekend! I was really glad that Tim (Puyallupknifebro) got to come down on Saturday. :cool: Bryan Huegel of Country Knives was also there, and I got to meet him finally, after many hours of phone conversations. :eek: I got a chance to meet Bob Lum and talk with him for a little while, and what a nice, laid back person he is. I also got a chance to visit with Tim Wegner for a bit both days, and of course the Glesser's were the highlight of the weekend. :D All in all, it was a great time, and I hope to be able to go back next year. ]

Felly, I had a great time!! I got to meet Ed Schemmp, Sal, Eric, didn't get to talk to Bram Frank, but saw him there, (Hi Bram), met Tim Wegner and crew, and enjoyed talking to some really great people. Also met our own Jose Diaz, who I discovered makes some really cool functional knives!! Hiya Jose!! :D

T :D
God bless!
-Puyalluknifeguy-

Si Vis Pacem Para bellum
Appler

Post by Appler »

So close, yet so very far...

Enjoy the 15, Felly, and it was great to meet you and Wa.
edrose

Post by edrose »

What a fantastic assortment!
And what beautiful is the OKCA Goddard! I have only seen a little B&W picture of it… Happyness is here... :D
I would take advantage of the publicity of this Forum to thank Felly for his effort and his unselfishness to get this treasure for me! Great guy! ;)
Great pictures too, I will have something to admire while it will be crossing the Atlantic… :rolleyes:
Puyallupknifegu

Post by Puyallupknifegu »

Appler wrote:So close, yet so very far...

Enjoy the 15, Felly, and it was great to meet you and Wa.

Appler, did I meet you, too? At the table that spyderwa and felly were at? :confused:

Tim
God bless!
-Puyalluknifeguy-

Si Vis Pacem Para bellum
Appler

Post by Appler »

Puyall,

Yeeeeeeeah, that was me. Sorry--when I heard your screen name at the table, I didn't put it together with what I see on the screen until you said something! Sure was great to meet all of you. We need a bigger table to party at next year--maybe with our own tent and beer garden. :D
fellyjr

Post by fellyjr »

Appler wrote: Sure was great to meet all of you. We need a bigger table to party at next year--maybe with our own tent and beer garden. :D
It's very cool meeting different folks from the Forum. I Just wish we had more time to visit! Next year I'm pretty sure we will have at least two tables for knives, and maybe get a third for the kegs.........er........I mean.......uh, more knives. :D
And I'll keep my eye out for that C15 for ya, and the next one I find is all yours! ;)
WhyNot

Post by WhyNot »

fellyjr wrote:I never thought in a million years I'd find this pair at the show, but low and behold they showed up. I guess the pic's of the boxes they came in will shed some light on whether they are really Spyderco's or not. Really doesn't matter too much to me either way, they are simply stunning pieces IMO. ...
Could not agree more! Couple of Laguioles looks gorgeous! Who knew that knife can look that good even without hole! (I am not kidding. I am so used to spyderhole that anything without it looks weird).
C15 is second best IMHO.
And of course I wish I could return something to Mr. Glesser :D
Felly, I guess you already know that pictures are great as always!
Thanks for sharing!
WhyNot.
Appler

Post by Appler »

Thanks, Felly. I would appreciate that. There's not much left on my list other than the C-15.
fellyjr

Post by fellyjr »

Appler wrote:Thanks, Felly. I would appreciate that. There's not much left on my list other than the C-15.
Appler, You have a PM! :)
Chucula

Post by Chucula »

Man thats a **** of a score. Big congrats on those really nice pieces.